xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

EUROVISION 2019

Kopas

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, this time I come with something different, a Eurovision event.

What is Eurovision?(wary) Do not worry I'll explain a little below.

The Eurovision Song Contest is one of the most important musical events in Europe. In it, representatives of all countries that are part of the European Broadcasting Union (UER), perform songs and compete to win the first place. It is practically the same as the OTI Festival (the Ibero-American version), and will be 64 years old in 2019, becoming the oldest European television program.

Eurovision is a very important event because, being in the hands of the UER, it is the most watched non-sporting event in the world. Just last year, the three galas that the festival had were seen by approximately 182 million viewers from 42 different countries. On the other hand, the artists of the contest not only have to win over the judges, but also the audience, that is, 50% of the votes are held by the spectators and the other percentage by the judges, who are the first to vote.

In this edition of the festival will participate 41 countries in total, after the abandonment of Ukraine three months before the final, and the withdrawal of Bulgaria after its participation in the previous edition.

As every year, Eurovision 2019 will be presented in its grand final on May 18 with the performance of 26 countries: 10 classified in the first semifinal on May 14, 10 classified in the second semifinal on May 16, which are adds the host country, Israel, which goes directly to the final and the 5 member countries of the "Big Five". Spain, along with Germany, France, Italy and the United Kingdom, is part of the Big Five of the Eurovision Song Contest. These five countries are the ones that contribute most economically to the European Broadcasting Union, in charge of the management of the event. The members of the Big Five have a series of privileges due to their condition, being the most relevant the possibility of participating every year in the event automatically.

The last victory of one of the countries of Big Five dates from 2010. Germany took the triumph with the song "Satellite" of Lena, therefore to be in the group of the privileged does not assure the victory to any country.

Would you like to participate? What country do you think will win? With how many points will the winner win? All the participating countries are listed below.

1.Country Spain, singer "Miki" original title of the song "La venda"

2.Country France, singer "Bilal Hassani" original title of the song "Roi"

3.Country Israel, singer "Kobi Marimi" original tittle of the song "Home"

4.Country Germany, singers "S!siters" original tittle of the song "Sisters"

5.Country Italy, singer "Mahmood" original tittle of the song "Soldi"

6.Country UK, singer "Michael Rice" original tittle of the song "Bigger than us"

7.Country Cyprus, singer "Tamta" original tittle of the song "Replay"

8.Country Montenegro, singers "Dmoll" original tittle of the song "Heaven"

9.Country Finland, singers "Darude y Sebastian Rejman" original tittle of the song "Look Away"

10.Country Poland, singers "Tulia" original tittle of the song "Pali sie"

11.Country Slovenia, singers "Zala Kralj & Gasper Santl" original tittle of the song "Sebi"

12.Country Czech Republic, singers "Lake Malawi" original tittle of the song "Friend of a friend"

13.Country Hungary, singer "Joci Pápai" original tittle of the song "Az én apám"

14.Country Belarus, singer "Zena" original title of the song "Like It"

15.Country Serbian, singer "Nevena Bozovic" original title of the song "Kruna"

16.Country Belgium, singer "Eliot Vassamillet" original title of the song "Wake Up"

17.Country Georgia, singer "Oto Nemsadze" original title of the song "Sul Tsin Lare"

18.Country Australia, singer "Kate Miller-Heidke" original title of the song "Zero Gravity"

19.Country Iceland, singers "Hatari" original title of the song "Hatrid Mun Sigra"

20.Country Estonia, singer "Victor" original title of the song "Storm"

21.Country Portugal, singer "Conan Osiris" original title of the song "Telemovies"

22.Country Greece, singer "Katerine Duska" original title of the song "Better Love"

23.Country San Marino, singer "Serhat" original title of the song "Say na na na"

24.Country Armenia, singer "Srbuk" original title of the song "Walking Out"

25.Country Ireland, singer "Sarah Mcternan" original title of the song "22"

26.Country Moldova, singer "Anna Odobescu" original title of the song "Stay"

27.Country Switzerland, singer "Luca Hänni" original title of the song "She got me"

28.Country Latvia, singer "Carousel" original title of the song "That night"

29.Country Romania, singer "Ester Peony" original title of the song "On a Sunday"

30.Country Denmark, singer "Leonora" original title of the song "Love is forever"

31.Country Sweden, singer "John Lundvik" original title of the song "Too late for love"

32.Country Austria, singer "Pænda" original title of the song "Limits"

33.Country Croatia, singer "Roko Blacevic" original title of the song "The Dream"

34.Country Malt, singer "Michela Pace" original title of the song "Chameleon"

35.Country Lithuania, singer "Jurijus" original title of the song "Run With the lions"

36.Country Russia, singer "Sergey Lazarev" original title of the song "Scream"

37.Country Albania, singer "Jonida Maliqi" original title of the song "Ktheju Tokës"

38.Country Norway, singers "KEiiNO" original title of the song "Spirit in the sky"

39.Country Netherlands, singer "Duncan Laurence" original title of the song "Arcade"

40.Country North Macedonia, singer "Tamara todevska" original title of the song "Proud"

41.Country Azerbaijan, singer "Chingiz" original title of the song "Truth"

There are 3 ways to win in this event: if you guess the winning country of the final you will get 100 xats, if you guess the score of the winning country in the final you will get 500 xats, if you guess the 2 predictions you will receive "1k" in total, this event will not have a generator because everything depends on your luck to win, there can be as many winners as there are participants.

Now we go with the rules, I would like to warn about rule number 3, the participant who does not respect that rule will be automatically eliminated from this event. The event rules are listed below

1. Respond to this thread with your registration + ID + winner here. I give you an example --->>> Ratoncete (84363269) Spain 457

2. Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified for this and future contests made by me.

3.If you publish a result more than 1 time, you will be excluded from the current event.

4. The deadline to register is 14/5/2019 - 20:30 (UTC +1) --- You can check the remaining time to register -->> Here

The prizes were awarded once the final of May 18 ended. The winners will be able to consult them here once the event ends.

Participants will have 96 hours to claim their prize, if a prize or several are not claimed, will be raffled among all participants not awarded.

Doubts? Questions? Ask me and I will gladly help you. Thanks and good luck to all.(hug)

• Wow 2

• Advanced Members

Ratoncete (84363269) Spain 457

Feel free to modify your country or score, it is allowed until the counter reaches zero.

Edited by Kopas
Added information
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I think there is confusion about how to participate, you must choose a country from the list indicated above. There are a total of 41 participating countries, if you guess the country that will win in the final, I will give you 100 xats, if you guess the score of the winning country, I will give you 500 xats, if you are lucky. to achieve the 2 predictions you will get 1000 prize xats, there is no generator, the prizes are direct.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 5/5/2019 at 7:43 PM, SethTI said:

I dont understand the points thing, I've never watched eurovision (shrug)

Seth (239476217) Italy 230

I know it may seem confusing to anyone who does not know eurovision about the subject of voting.

Once all the countries have sung, they proceed to the vote, 50% is granted by a jury in which, for the qualification and evaluation, aspects such as the staging, the interpretation of the song, the choreography, the costumes , etc. These are aspects that will be taken into account by the jury. The other 50% is given by the spectators.

How do the viewers vote? It can be done through phone calls, text messages and this year, as a novelty, you can vote through the application, the viewers of a country can not vote for themselves, that is, I, as a Spaniard, can not vote to Spain. And a Frenchman can not vote for France. Once the voting period ends, I think it is 20 minutes, the votes cast by all the spectators are counted, all the votes are added and the result is known, 8 10 and 12 points will be awarded according to the count. of votes The votes, if France is the most voted by the Spanish, France will take 12 points and the second country will take 10 and the third 8, all countries will award those points. I hope I have helped you and thank you for participating.(hug)

On 5/1/2019 at 10:06 PM, Booh said:

Booh (44184) Brazil 395

Greetings @Booh Brazil does not participate in this European event, take the liberty of choosing one from the list at the beginning of the thread.

• Award 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

The event has finished.

The winner of Eurovision 2019 has been Holland with 492 points.

Congratulations @India @Crow @CommanderCSY (hug)They have won 100 xats. The prizes can be claimed starting tomorrow and will have 72 hours.

You can send me a pv here in the forum if you do not find me connected in xat and your prize will be delivered in the shortest possible time in xat/cambio or xat/trade. Ratoncete (84363269)

Thank you very much for participating in this event everyone.

On 5/1/2019 at 10:58 PM, India said:

IndiaPocahontas (1499654144) | Holanda | 420

On 5/4/2019 at 9:48 AM, Crow said:

Four (4444), Netherlands, 500

:$Almost 

On 5/5/2019 at 9:35 AM, CommanderCSY said:

netherlands, 532

csydesigns(101046080)

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

@Crow has claimed their prize! https://prnt.sc/nqm5qn

@India has claimed their prize! https://prnt.sc/nqm5tw

@CommanderCSY has claimed their prize! I apologize the screenshot has been erased when I run out of battery on the PC

All prizes were delivered.

Thank you all for participating.

Edited by Kopas
New award given.
  • Award 1

• LaFleur locked and unfeatured this topic