Avengers: End Game [may include spoilers]

Deymian

• Members

Really "Avengers: End Game" is as good as they say?

Personally I like MARVEL movies, but I'm not a fan, and in my city it became very popular, and successful at the same time.

I wanted to know if they saw her, what they thought and if it really is worth going to see her, because I have not seen her yet.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Solange said:

tom holland avengers GIF by Twitter

Spoiler

1tbVAMJ.gif

On a serious note, the movie surpassed box office records and seems to have very good reviews. If you're willing to watch a 3-hour movie and typically enjoy Marvel movies, then I'm sure it might be worth it for you. I'm personally not a fan of Marvel movies and don't plan on watching it despite all the hype. 

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Moderators

I think that if you want to watch Endgame, you should watch all the MCU movies first.

In chronological order: Captain America: The First Avenger > Captain Marvel > Iron Man > Iron Man 2 > The Incredible Hulk > Thor > The Avengers > Iron Man 3 > Thor: The Dark World > Captain America: The Winter Soldier > Guardians of the Galaxy > Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 > The Avengers: Age of Ultron > Ant-Man > Captain America: Civil War > Spider-Man: Homecoming > Doctor Strange > Black Panther > Thor: Ragnarok > Ant-Man and the Wasp > The Avengers: Infinity War > The Avengers: Endgame.

• Award 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Stif said:

I think that if you want to watch Endgame, you should watch all the MCU movies first.

In chronological order: Captain America: The First Avenger > Captain Marvel > Iron Man > Iron Man 2 > The Incredible Hulk > Thor > The Avengers > Iron Man 3 > Thor: The Dark World > Captain America: The Winter Soldier > Guardians of the Galaxy > Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 > The Avengers: Age of Ultron > Ant-Man > Captain America: Civil War > Spider-Man: Homecoming > Doctor Strange > Black Panther > Thor: Ragnarok > Ant-Man and the Wasp > The Avengers: Infinity War > The Avengers: Endgame.

It is the problem, I have to see + 20-30 hours of movies, and it would take me too much time to see them all, or the ones that I need.

But i will see :D.

13 hours ago, lemona said:

Reveal hidden contents

1tbVAMJ.gif

On a serious note, the movie surpassed box office records and seems to have very good reviews. If you're willing to watch a 3-hour movie and typically enjoy Marvel movies, then I'm sure it might be worth it for you. I'm personally not a fan of Marvel movies and don't plan on watching it despite all the hype. 

I'm not a big fan of MARVEL either, but for a blockbuster and successful film maybe make an exception.

• LaFleur changed the title to Avengers: End Game [may include spoilers]
  • Advanced Members

You could be about to kill me, 'cause I haven't watched any film about the Avengers, this was the first one and I was completely amazed, I enjoyed it and I can say It's worth watching. I love it and I hope I can watch the other films. Btw the end was sad, I didn't know anything about these movies, though.  (wailing)

• Award 1