Unban Reason

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello

Let's be allowed to add: Why is ban taken out of a person?

b04OABW.png

Commands OF the Bots
- !unban Fonduri (He received ban without reason from the bot.)

- I think this idea is good, even if it will not be used in many cases, this option or power must exist.
- So admin will have enough proof why the ban was removed, with print or in writing. (always after the unban is forgotten who and why he got banned) You will know that he has taken the wrong banned or ban with reason.
- A long time ago a similar suggestion was suggested, but I can not find it. Sorry guys.

What do you think about this idea?

Thank´s Mihai for Your HelpTEST

Regards Bau.

• Award 3
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 3
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members

This, actually, is not so much of a bad idea. For example, if on a chat you were banned on had an repeal system, your ban could be revoked and the person unbanning you could place the reason as "Ban repealed". You are right though, the implementation of this suggestion wouldn't do much use, especially if people just don't care or don't need it.

• Thanks 1

• Wiki Translators

in an official chat there is no unban just a very little bit in a few cases, because the ban is limited by time depending the reason why that banned was made, then after the time finished a user can return to the chatroom, i'm not sure if this option can be added, i don't know

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, thank you for your support.

Maxo, I can not think the same way, I when I create an idea is not for official chat or for volunteers.
I create it for our community!

Regards Bau

• Advanced Members

Is this a suggestion for bot providers?

Or are you saying that when you click "unban", a separate window should show up where the mod/owner must add an unban reason before being able to unban?

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Not Really. (But it's an idea to be allowed to bots)

2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Or are you saying that when you click "unban", a separate window should show up where the mod/owner must add an unban reason before being able to unban?

YES.

If this is added to xat, you can use this in the future With BOTS Premium.

Thanks for this question and clarification, excuse me that I did not explain just as well.

Regards Bau

• Wiki Editors
9 hours ago, Maxo said:

in an official chat there is no unban just a very little bit in a few cases, because the ban is limited by time depending the reason why that banned was made, then after the time finished a user can return to the chatroom, i'm not sure if this option can be added, i don't know

How is this relevant? Most chats are not official.

3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Both things.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Could actually be useful, sometimes you have to clarify with a staff member why they unbanned a user and with this they could provide a reasoning for the unban. Would be optional just like ban reasons.

Edited by Daniel
  • Thanks 1

• Bot Service Providers

If this would be considered perhaps we could just merge the ban/unban button together displaying “ban/unban” and below the reason of ban have the text field for reason for unban. That would remove the double click for unbanning that would need to be added. Then again maybe I’m just lazy :$  

• Award 1
  • Huh? 1

• Bot Service Providers

I dont think it will be added, at least not right now, since, it needs to be added a few lines in flash and html5, server side and i didnt see admins updating flash anymore... Then, I think we can have it, but when flash be deprecated 100%, in future, not now.

I like the idea, and I think it would be fine to be used in Events.

Edited by xLaming
  • Thanks 1