Introduce yourself (and your graphics)

xatAzure

• Advanced Members

Just post some previews of your graphics, a little bit about yourself, where you hangout, what you design, etc.

--

Hi, i am Azure i have been on xat since 2011 or something like that. Been designing since 2013, tbh i dont even remember.

I design inners, outers, banners of any sort, and i guess anything really.

I wish i knew how to do CSS, too lazy to learn though.

Here is my portfolio Azu.re

You can see examples of my work there

--

Hopefully the graphics community will be able to reach out and meet new people :)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hey, there. I'm known as Meesh and I started graphics from the year 2011 if I'm not mistaken. Since then it's been on and off and I've started graphics actively again by the mid year of 2015. 

The stuffs that I love designing are normally PCBack, but I can do inners and outers, including xatspaces as well. 

But take note, I don't do CSS.

My portfolio can be found here and here.

On the second link, you can see very basic designs because back then I just started graphics. 

I normally hang around Social since I'm a moderator there. 

Feel free to stop by and say hello!

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Hello!

I'm CSY, and I've been doing xat graphics since 2011. I mainly started off as a animated avatar (otherwise known as 2D GIFs) hobbyist as I wasn't ready to spend 200 xats to get someone to make me one. 

I started expanding my scope and working on xat backgrounds in 2013. I didn't know a lot about graphics and most of my stuff were things randomly placed on top of each other on paint.net. I slowly learnt about GIMP, which would be the programme for a lot of my projects.

I began working on generic graphics after my parents asked me how making bgs for chats was "useful". Not that they thought graphics was useful, but they were willing to let it slide if I learnt some skills. As an avid pokemon fan, I engaged in a Pokemon community and started doing a lot of signatures. I personally love doing signatures, because every bit can be toned to perfection - unlike xat, where you have the main canvas, but you also have to remember where the chat overlays go.

I got Photoshop towards the end of 2014, and it's been a useful tool for me since.

So yea. I can pretty much do anything you ask - animated avatars, xat graphics and other stuff.

Here's my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/CSYDesigns

I'm usually on xat.com/graphics.

• Award 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey, kinda not so new to xat but under a new alias. I've been designing for 5 years now. You can tell im not exactly that good at these introductions xD. I design anything really but specialize in apparel and branding. You can check out some of my work at http://dlite.co

Might be hanging around, if i do you'll probably find me at http://xat.com/xat5 or http://xat.com/graphics  ^.^ 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hello i'm Leona. Ive been on xat for about 7 years now, though im new to the forum community, i used to edit anime pictures, and stuff like that a couple years back, then i quit after a few months or so. 

Recently i started doing xat background graphics just to fool around, its been a couple days shy of 3 weeks, but im  soon finding out im actually pretty decent at it. I know, theres tons of people who are way better than i am. But if youre interested, check these out...> Click HERE

If you have questions, or comments, or advice youd like to give me, you can locate me at xat.com/contests , xat.com/social , xat.com/game , xat.com/graphics thanks!

• Award 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 4/19/2016 at 1:53 AM, Manu said:

Hello my name is Manuel took some time designing I do not remember exactly, I usually do a bit of everything and always hoping to improve.

A small sample of what I do : 

kIeboVQ.png

33XLhNm.pngC4Aihqw.pngfAI2n4h.png

naCt5oi.png

My gallery is: https://www.flickr.com/photos/xmanuart

YOU are the best designer in xat.com ... all your graphics are so clean and perfect ... congrats you're the best !! i'd like to learn to make all you make !!! good luck and don't stop to do this never !!

• Volunteers

Hi, i'm Junior and I have been on xat since 2013 and I started designing in mid 2013.

I started designing gifs till 2014 I learned to design bkgs, banners, etc.

Then i also started designing smileys at the end of 2014.

Yoy can see my designs here: Flickr.com/juniorfx

• Award 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Hi my name is Zuke. I came onto xat late 2013, and made my account between April-May 2014. I started my graphics career in mid 2014. I was told my graphics are bad and they will never be used. Well I kept making graphics anything that came to mind. I progressively got better. Now my designs are being used on website and ect all over the place. I like to make xat power animations. I started with helping make cp graphics. I make it all for free, I make the best customs. I deleted my site, but I have examples.

- I will post examples when I get home - 

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Hello to everyone . İs my from TURKEY and  my name is Ediz. My age is 25. Since 2009 I have been taking place from the chat group chat page . Staying happy to know you and have a nice time with you than. My interest in design in the last 3 years. yes, I love the colors. I prefer black as a noble color . to choose to with them and win nice color image I know it's not easy , I'm proud to take part to showcase their talent on this issue between , nice to meet with you , 

To see my  design examples , please https://www.flickr.com/photos/XatEdiz  thank u : ))

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Hi, name's chris, my regname on xat is sesh, I started making chat backgrounds a couple years ago then took a break and only recently started making them again.

Examples:

9KLhQYCg.jpg

uufUkXg.jpg

5wIKc0Qg.jpg

y4RZMMzg.jpg

jY5JTD4g.jpg

those are just a couple :), didn't want to put all of them on here.

• Award 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:01 AM, CommanderCSY said:

Hello!

I'm CSY, and I've been doing xat graphics since 2011. I mainly started off as a animated avatar (otherwise known as 2D GIFs) hobbyist as I wasn't ready to spend 200 xats to get someone to make me one. 

I started expanding my scope and working on xat backgrounds in 2013. I didn't know a lot about graphics and most of my stuff were things randomly placed on top of each other on paint.net. I slowly learnt about GIMP, which would be the programme for a lot of my projects.

I began working on generic graphics after my parents asked me how making bgs for chats was "useful". Not that they thought graphics was useful, but they were willing to let it slide if I learnt some skills. As an avid pokemon fan, I engaged in a Pokemon community and started doing a lot of signatures. I personally love doing signatures, because every bit can be toned to perfection - unlike xat, where you have the main canvas, but you also have to remember where the chat overlays go.

I got Photoshop towards the end of 2014, and it's been a useful tool for me since.

So yea. I can pretty much do anything you ask - animated avatars, xat graphics and other stuff.

Here's my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/CSYDesigns

I'm usually on xat.com/graphics.

message me on here please interested in css

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey everyone!

I'm Zeer, and I've been on xat since 2011 and started designing xat graphics around 2013. I started my career making tiny 2D avatars and basic chat backgrounds. I didn't know much about xat at this time and learned GIMP. I began practicing and eventually my graphics started to become used on Pokemon chats, gaming chats, and ClubPenguin chats and websites. I became known in the community after creating a graphic design community named Royal Designing back in 2014. It was a go-to place for people to order their graphics on xat for awhile, however, I became a lot more occupied when I started to design more realistic designs and photography as well as learning some programming. I currently use Photoshop and Illustrator and have been designing ever since.

The community Royal Designing's website was http://royaldesigning.wordpress.com/ 

We created a Royal Designing discord for the community and for anyone which wants to contact me. I'm also on the Xat Graphics Discord. https://discord.gg/EfZs9U3

You can also view my work on my portfolio at http://zabrown.com/

• Members

I am a graphics designer, I am just now starting. I haven't really had the chance to put my graphics on a portfolio. Mainly because when I did the portfolio sucked. But as soon as I get the portfolio made I will come here and put the thing on here as well as make my own post so I can restart my graphics. Also don't hate on me I haven't been doing graphics for about six months so they may suck at first but I will eventually get the hang of it. At one point I had my own post but someone just came in and wrecked my graphics.