Subcolor Power

amar_

• Members
6 minutes ago, Sean said:

1000-1500 xats is way too much just to change the color of some tiny star.

Yeah I know, but all stuff that contains "color" in name is a little bit expensive...

E.G I need need to use reghide for the yellow star because color doesn't match to my white hat and white namecolor... 

Way more to stylize it. Cheers!

Btw. the price is just mine suggestion, admins know better price. But I would like that power to buy.

Before:

lQ1oC5o.png 

After:

SSjXLjz.png 

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, amar_ said:

Yeah I know, but all stuff that contains "color" in name is a little bit expensive...

E.G I need need to use reghide for the yellow star because color doesn't match to my white hat and white namecolor... 

Way more to stylize it. Cheers!

Btw. the price is just mine suggestion, admins know better price. But I would like that power to buy.

lQ1oC5o.png 

Names are bigger and are more noticeable. They are also easier to stylize. e.g: You can put smilies next to it, messletters, etc. The star is too small and you are only limited to a color change so 1,000-1,500 xats is unreasonable, but I guess you are right about admins using this idea with their own price anyway.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Henry said:

When people are willing to pay 50,000/24,000 xats for just a pawn colour. :$

I'm okay with this idea, considering you can recolour some hats already with the addition of reghide, you're effectively changing your pawn (and colour). 

Pawns show in the chat feed, and you can put effects on them.

The others spend that much just to maintain their everypower pawn.

• 3 years later...
  • Volunteers

The black, yellow and red colours we currently have signify specific things (i.e. subscriber/non-subscriber).

If we allow users to have whatever colours they want, that symbolism might be lost.

I'm neutral to this anyway.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

The black, yellow and red colours we currently have signify specific things (i.e. subscriber/non-subscriber).

If we allow users to have whatever colours they want, that symbolism might be lost.

I'm neutral to this anyway.

But you can use reghide anyway to alter it, so it's really just an extra reghide/subhide kinda power. But how would it function? Macro?

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, alex said:

I still believe this is too much for what the power functions to do.
Reghide and Subhide both are 65 to 75 xats and to make this power 500 xats just seems a little much for these powers that basically do the same thing in similar fashion to what was suggested.

The minimum I can see this power selling for on the store is 100 xats with a maximum of being close to 120 to 150 xats.

I agreed that 500 is a lit too expensive, but I also think that 250 will be a reasonable price. if we put it low as 120 - 150 is getting less than the color power and to be able to use this power you must have all colors acquired, so from my opinion 250 will be a great price and I'll def buy it. 8-)

@amar_ Great Idea, as they said it has been suggested already but nice you brought the idea back.

if my vote count, I vote to support it too.

(applause)