Bau

About Tickle xat

Tickle  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want tickle how it was before?

• Yes
    • NO
    • IDK Maybe

Hello

I come back here with a little but important suggestion for all.

Authentication - Now it's been eliminated, I want to ask for tickle, it's been like it's been long ago for everyone to use without problem with a single click On/Off

The page to be brought back to life.
- Time to Update this page - xat.wiki/tickle

What do you think about it, write in the comments. (Rules About This TOPIC)
You can not only answer with: Okay, it's good idea, I like it, and others.
- You have to have a complete answer, and explain why you like this idea.
- It is not allowed to add bad answers, it will be deleted, and you may be notified with a warning and penalty points.

Regards Bau

• Like 4

Hello Bau.

Although your suggestion is appreciated, you cannot just create your own rules, neither can you ask for posts to be deleted or for warnings point to be applied if people disagree with a suggestion.

Regarding your suggestion, it will be obtainable very soon by another method. There will be an official announcement about this. Stay tuned!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Hello Bau.

Although your suggestion is appreciated, you cannot just create your own rules, neither can you ask for posts to be deleted or for warnings point to be applied if people disagree with a suggestion.

Regarding your suggestion, it will be obtainable very soon by another method. There will be an official announcement about this. Stay tuned! 

Hello LaFleur

It's good to hear that.

The idea was not to create rules for who does not agree with the idea, but for those who write wicked words about this idea.
It was misunderstood my rules for this topic! (sry)

• Like 1