xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

544 EASTERFX

Daniel

• Advanced Members

there are too many egg power why not make updates to this power than to be more power > eggie ebunny easterland easterland easteregg easter eggs + new 8 powers ..

Edited by Vritme
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, Vritme said:

there are too many egg power why not make updates to this power than to be more power > eggie ebunny easterland easterland easteregg eggs + new 7 ..

inb4 supereaster?

Edited by Daniel

• Advanced Members

When you can't think of an idea for an easter power so you just go for FX...

I like the power, though, and it's better than getting nothing, thanks xat! (applause)

I don't like how the hat gives a gray color, though.

Edited by SethTI
  • Award 1

Such a great power, so colorful. I like it! 

And as mentioned above, the pawn (hat#he) only have grey color and not 4 colors as shown on this animation.  Cg6RN8U.gif 

I thought at first is only cuz i have sanimate=off that's why i see one color, but i have actived the chat animation and i'm sure only grey color that move on the users pawn. A bug? Hope will be fixed asap!

But still cool power, well done!

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Members

Quite a solid power.  
The pawn effect it gives off is very smooth looking, does't seem choppy like some other ones.
However, i do agree with others, i do wish there were more smilies with the power itself, Nonetheless, Thanks!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, bebo said:

Why did not you make a collection? Supereaster!

I'm sure we'll probably get this collection eventually, if xat hasn't released this collection this year, then it might be released next year. 8-)

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Oh, and might I ask, what is the point of the eachocolate smilie? You can't even do anything with it, like adding it with a smilie (Which is what eachocolatebg is for), so why is that even in the power?! :s

• Contributors
8 hours ago, SethTI said:

Oh, and might I ask, what is the point of the eachocolate smilie? You can't even do anything with it, like adding it with a smilie (Which is what eachocolatebg is for), so why is that even in the power?!

The purpose of smilies is to use them on its own, and that's what you can do with eachocolate. It's just a different smiley from a power. You can even recolour the chocolate effect so you can do beautiful combinations with it! For example, use your imagination and try to combine effects with eachocolate such as spiralfx, glitterfx...

• Thanks 2

• LaFleur locked this topic
  • Crow unfeatured this topic