Welcome!

• Advanced Members

Welcome all to the forum club for Game chat! This is open for ALL users of the Game community!

If you have any ideas for the club / chat, feel free to post in the Suggestions subforum or send me a message. If you suggest in this club, everyone will see it and will be able to provide feedback. If you only want Game staff to be able to see and provide feedback, I'd strongly advise posting in the staff club.

This subforum Chat Updates and Information will be used to convey important chat updates and other important information. This will only be used to tell of important changes to the chat. I will also post content that I post from the xat_Game Twitter as well. Such changes will also be posted on the chat's blog as well.

I have also provided a Contests subforum to discuss what kind of contests you wish to host. If you want community feedback, it is a good idea to post here. This will mainly be used for questions regarding how to host, operate gamebot, discuss what kind of contests you wish to host for Game chat in the future, and anything else relating to contests and hosting.

I have also created a "Miscellaneous" subforum in case your post does not meet the criteria of the others. Your topic may be moved here if it does not meet the criteria of the other subforums. Posts here may be removed if they are deemed to be irrelevant, harmful, etc.

If you have any questions about the chat, club, or anything else, feel free to send me a message here on the forum, or by private chat in-chat. Happy gaming!