10 - Features xat

Cleon

• Advanced Members

1 - Imagine loader

when someone send a image link to the chat  you need to go in a new tab ;) 

I made this little preview 

tlQsCHg.thumb.png.cf8b9b51ae23874bc94fc3output_G5vbcL.thumb.gif.511907b1987034e7

Click in the 2° imagine it's a gif

2 - Message time

when someone send a message , next to his name you can see the time (hours:minutes)AM-PM

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.d6d6d6f1a0f58a1f5

Click for zoom

3 - Trade offer

So this one is hard to explain but i will try my best 

zd.thumb.png.bb627bebc2c66b3184cfb34c480Screenshot_11.thumb.png.66e18a8ca5509cd9*

first you  need to find someone , next go on his   powers  page click on the

power you want to make a trade offer  and wait

the user should get a new private chat alert , if the user accept the offer the power that you chose it's gonna be placed in the trade offer :) 

Suggestion :  SIFU  Screenshot_12.thumb.png.91718822785bb364

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This has been suggested many times before, but I think this would be a really good implementation. I'm tired of clicking the link of an image and having to go through Link Validator every time. It would be nice to have it displayed like a Photobucket image would.

I'd like to see this added for Imgur.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Sifu said:

You're on a roll here. Are you trying to post all of the suggestions from the old forum before somebody else does? Haha.

nop (d)  just i get some ideas , 

i post my old suggestions and i made new's 

• Advanced Members

The time stamp thing was suggested on the old forum and we had a real visualisation made by Techy and it was pretty cool, the image thing was suggested also. However, I like your idea of the trade offer but I suppose you could just pc someone and ask to buy it?

• Advanced Members

I like your suggestions though. The image loader thing works with photobucket urls they show on youtube as far as I know, there's no harm if we make all the links from different domains work the same way as photobucket.

The time stamp was suggested before and I really like it.

The trade offer thing would be a great suggestion as well, as long as it somehow should stop people from manipulating with the price, as some people can change the price before the trade process complete which is troublesome. But if this suggestion is all about just showing offer instead of pc'ing someone and telling the offer then I don't think it's necessary for xat to make it.

• Advanced Members

I see many users getting scammed as well, so xat should add a captcha to the trading system. Forcing the user to go over their agreement, and then doing the captcha, so they don't get fooled.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Sifu said:

I see many users getting scammed as well, so xat should add a captcha to the trading system. Forcing the user to go over their agreement, and then doing the captcha, so they don't get fooled.

Alright Satan, why would you want to do a captcha?

• Advanced Members

Instead of making an entire new tab, for this img loader thing, just add imgur/tinypic to the youtube app. 

Message timer has been suggested 42021421 times before, although it's a nice idea.

Trade offers, looks like this was taken from cs:go. I personally don't like it. I'm sure people would get spammed with stupid trade offers too. 

3 minutes ago, Stah said:

Alright Satan, why would you want to do a captcha?

Who doesn't like captchas? 

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Karl said:

Instead of making an entire new tab, for this img loader thing, just add imgur/tinypic to the youtube app. 

I thought this is what it was doing already, but obviously i'm blind. This is how it should work.

• Contributors

On your first idea I do not quite understand the purpose of just showing only the xat image, about second n' third ideia, I found it interesting to see the time of the messages, and the third ideia I think we would have trouble with captcha, congrats on your great suggestions.  

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Sifu said:

Good idea, I think it would be kind of hard to steal someone,

However, one should confirm the captcha.

• Advanced Members

I suggested the first idea back on the old forum with the youtube player update, but you came up with an image application which is also fine. I approve, like Kyle said it's annoying going through the linkvalidator every single time.