Allow Transfer powers

Bau

• Advanced Members

How would this function? Would you click transfer and there be a list of your powers sort of like the trade engine? I agree with @Nathan , since you're talking mostly about mobile, it would probably be best to just add the trade engine to mobile. Trade engine is the safest way to go, where users can inspect what the trade is before it happens. I think this will complicate things. However it would be easy to return a users borrowed power if they were afk or something of the sort. But, they may never see record of that, so again, where there's a benefit, there's an issue as well.

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1

• Bot Service Providers
3 hours ago, Toxic said:

Trade engine is the safest way to go, where users can inspect what the trade is before

Also, to add to this point, bringing powers to the transfer system also would complicate issues related to users with malicious intentions. With what appears to be a new phishing scam going around (that’s been actively reported and swiftly handled by xat — thank you vols / admins ), I feel like this would make the distribution of phished powers more easy and cause several headaches in that department as well. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Personally, it seems to me an excellent idea, the power to trade from the cell phone , the app is almost perfect just some adjustments are missing but I use more the application of the mobile than the computer.  (goo)

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1

• Bot Service Providers
6 minutes ago, Amyyyy said:

Personally, it seems to me an excellent idea, the power to trade from the cell phone , the app is almost perfect just some adjustments are missing but I use more the application of the mobile than the computer.  (goo)

We have some very skilled developers working on our html5 version of the chat. With the various differences between app platforms, it might also be easier for them to make a responsive interface for users on mobile. It is definitely appearing nicely on mobile browsers as is, don't get me wrong. With html5 what is nice is it works across platforms, and instead of making changes for both iOS and android applications, both OS can access the html5 version.

Personally, I can't wait to see what else they do with HTML5, hopefully we see some of our suggestions implemented in the near future. :D

• Award 3
  • Cool 1