xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Win Power MANGA "2 Winners"

Kopas

• Advanced Members
On 4/15/2019 at 10:13 AM, myow said:

OoomyowcatooO (1524740079)

On 4/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, myow said:

Rule number "3" Avoid publishing your registration and identification name more than once or you will be disqualified from the current contest.

Hi @myow how are you? I would like to ask you if you can delete one of the 2 entries please :( You have time before the counter reaches zero, thank you.

Edited by Kopas
Small errors in translation,

• Advanced Members
On 4/15/2019 at 10:13 AM, myow said:

On 4/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, myow said:

On 4/16/2019 at 1:43 AM, Mauzim said:

Mauzim (1489668313)

23 hours ago, Mauzim said:

Mauzim  (1489668313)

:(Rule number "3" Avoid publishing your registration and identification name more than once or you will be disqualified from the current contest.

You have less than 24 hours to eliminate an entry or you will be disqualified from the current contest, sorry friends, rule number 3 is for something. For those of us who organize raffles, double entries at the moment of passing the generator to all the participants, those double entries mean that the generator sometimes makes mistakes and all the names of the participants are eliminated by that error and starts from 0 and it takes a long time.

I am giving you the opportunity to enter the final list of the draw, but complying with the rules is easy.(hug)

There are less than 24 hours left for the counter to reach zero, once it reaches 0, no new participants will be admitted.

You can check the "PROVISIONAL" list with all registered participants so far --->>> Here

• Award 5

On 4/23/2019 at 2:00 AM, Kopas said:

Rule number "3" Avoid publishing your registration and identification name more than once or you will be disqualified from the current contest.

Hi @myow how are you? I would like to ask you if you can delete one of the 2 entries please :( You have time before the counter reaches zero, thank you.

oh ok i didnt saw it that i type it to time 

• Advanced Members
On 4/15/2019 at 1:10 AM, Born said:

BornAccaunt (155129266)

On 4/23/2019 at 12:17 PM, Born said:

oooFantomooo (1529294060)

(d)  https://prnt.sc/ngl3s1  https://prnt.sc/ngl43g   I'm sorry but I can not allow this.

4 hours ago, myow said:

oh ok i didnt saw it that i type it to time 

Thanks @myow @Mauzim They have eliminated their double entries and enter the draw.

The counter has already reached zero the winners will be announced in the next few hours.

The final list with all the participants can be found --->>> Here