The limit of days

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello

I want to know why there is such a small limit for such a big xat?

My idea is to be the much bigger limit.

Now it's 9001 days, I want at least 20,000 if possible.

Why?
- Because I want to have more days, many people sell and I want to buy to help everyone.
- I know that 9k days is a lot, but I do not think that for such a big xat.com this limit is enough.
- Because this limit must be higher, even for no reason. (If I want to buy why there is not much greater limit.).
Thank you.

Regards Bau.

• Award 4
  • Cool 1

And i was wonder why you buying days this week. (sman)

Seems fine idea, beside of giveaway some days and help other people. Users need days for them bot chat room and if you really rich as Bau, that will be useful.

• Advanced Members

Another reason this is useful is because FEXBots use days as a way of "time" for bots, and this can be an issue if the bot has too many days and can no longer receive days until it is resolved. Considering you can hold 1 million xats, which equals 76,923 days, this only seems fitting.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Toxic said:

Another reason this is useful is because FEXBots use days as a way of "time" for bots, and this can be an issue if the bot has too many days and can no longer receive days until it is resolved. Considering you can hold 1 million xats, which equals 76,923 days, this only seems fitting.

Simple, everytime we reach 9000 days, users get an error.

Way to fix it -> Sell those 9000 days.

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Volunteers

I don't fully get the rational for users to have more than 9,000 days.

9,000 is equivalent to more than 24 years and 6 months of subscription while xat chat itself has been alive for less than 15 years (let alone the day when days were introduced).

Even if you giveout all of your days to 100 different users, each of them would have more than 2 years of subscription time... Individuals definitely do not need more than that, besides competing at who's the wealthier in days.

I understand why it can be an issue for bot providers but given the current userbase, I doubt this even is a weekly issue? Technically, bot providers are able to refuse days as a payment method if they wish, nonetheless.

Don't get me wrong, I also agree that 9,000 days is an arbitrary limit, but I don't think this is rational for anyone to have more than that.

On the other hand, having days both as a payment method for powers and a subscription time is quite outdated for a social network, but that's xat charm!

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

I bought 9k days and they were people who contacted me to ask if I buy days, they want to sell one person 6k another person 4k and many more 2k and 1k

The idea came from, I buy all the days, and I sell to all who want, so people need xats, how does he sell 6k days? With power that only offers xats in 180 days?

Whenever you need to do this, long lost!

Why limit can not be changed? That you do not want or you do not like someone to have many days?
- I do not see why the limit is 9k days.

- I really do not understand. (It's not about competition here, I'm sorry if that's what you think, or if you think we do when we offer a new idea, we are clients, we want to feel good here, not feel isolated with only rules that kill xat).

- I do not know that I believe, for me, I'm sure that's what I want, I respect all opinions.

- I agree that this limit is good, but I asked for a higher limit, I took a step forward, did not ask for anything bad.

Anyway, if continues the limit or not, it´s the same, does not change big thing, I continue to love xat. (smirk)

I do not know who is right and who is not, but in xat it is always answered: It is impossible, or we work for it. (simple things, and results can not be seen). (wailing)

Thank´s Anas, Toxic, Jedi, Sydno - For your response and support.

Regards Bau

• 2 years later...