BlackList

Nichie

• Members
8 hours ago, Bunnie said:

We know that the ignore time is just 24 hrs, i want to suggestion a blacklist  next to friends list.

When people bother you or stalker you since long time ago and this people continue  is really tired give ignore and ignore and after 24hrs and this people continue and never stop.. so please can make a blacklist next to the list friends.

Please not a power, nopc and nopm not work if you no have a day.

Thank you so much.

8 hours ago, oj said:

They're like 98% not going to make this not a power..

If anything, add it to (pcplus)

The power (pcplus) allows you to receive private chats from registered or subscribed users that you do not have added, even if you have NoPCenabled. Please note that the NoPC power is required for this power to function. but say "allow to private.

The black list going to be a "enemies list where you can add to the people that you give the ignored . The normal option of ignore after 24 hrs this person can talk to you again, but with the "blacklist these person gonna stay  ignore forever and you can stay more relax and without worry about if this person bother you again and again.

something extra on xat without need to buy a power or days, like list friends.

Because with the nopc or nopm if you no have day, this person can bother you...Is the reason that i don't want that my idea going to be a power

Sorry for my bad english, i hope can understand what i mean or my explication be clear.

Btw, im new here. ♥

• Award 2

• Volunteers

We got similar suggestions about ignore already.

Btw, this is something that can be improved on HTML5 and not as a power.

But a self note; it wouldn't stop a person by changing their ID and bothering you again.

24 minutes ago, Bunnie said:

Btw, im new here. ♥

Welcome to xat! (hi)

Edited by SLOom
  • Award 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, SLOom said:

I hope this suggestion is approved and in this way we could see who we have ignored even if the registration name is changed.

And Thank you so much for the Welcome (hug) . 

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Bunnie said:

The power (pcplus) allows you to receive private chats from registered or subscribed users that you do not have added, even if you have NoPCenabled. Please note that the NoPC power is required for this power to function. but say "allow to private.

The black list going to be a "enemies list where you can add to the people that you give the ignored . The normal option of ignore after 24 hrs this person can talk to you again, but with the "blacklist these person gonna stay  ignore forever and you can stay more relax and without worry about if this person bother you again and again.

something extra on xat without need to buy a power or days, like list friends.

Because with the nopc or nopm if you no have day, this person can bother you...Is the reason that i don't want that my idea going to be a power

Sorry for my bad english, i hope can understand what i mean or my explication be clear.

Btw, im new here. ♥

I do not know if this has been suggested before but it is a very good idea @Bunnie

6 hours ago, SLOom said:

But a self note; it wouldn't stop a person by changing their ID and bothering you again.

Welcome to xat! (hi)

Could it be something like when they give you ban? That is, even if you change the identification or delete the record, it will remain prohibited, could the function ignore being something similar? Normally, at 24 hours or when logging in, the ignored disappears, an update so that the ignored person remains ignored indefinitely and even if the user changes the identification or the record is deleted, his annoying messages are not received.

I do not know if this would be possible, but it would be a great function.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I completely agree with this suggestion. I say this because sometimes when a user comes to the room to tell you things and you ignore it and if you have in the range as a moderator or owner and main unfortunately there ignore does not work it follows a reading with the rank except that of member who is that works in the other ranges does not continue reading the same being in ignore. I think it's an excellent proposal to take it into account look at this example that I put as I feed this user having an owner rank and I still read it

spacer.png

That's why you better do something with this ignore for the higher ranks and do not read the user that we have in ignore since it only works as a member does not read who is in ignore and if you keep reading both in moderator and in owner they should modify that. Greetings and good proposal you have implemented :)

• Award 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Loba922 said:

I completely agree with this suggestion. I say this because sometimes when a user comes to the room to tell you things and you ignore it and if you have in the range as a moderator or owner and main unfortunately there ignore does not work it follows a reading with the rank except that of member who is that works in the other ranges does not continue reading the same being in ignore. I think it's an excellent proposal to take it into account look at this example that I put as I feed this user having an owner rank and I still read it

spacer.png

That's why you better do something with this ignore for the higher ranks and do not read the user that we have in ignore since it only works as a member does not read who is in ignore and if you keep reading both in moderator and in owner they should modify that. Greetings and good proposal you have implemented :)

About the name can be just ignore or blacklist, just i take my idea  from the command !mail blacklist and he/she can't send you more messages so i want something like this https://imgur.com/ctGimF2.jpg on xat.  but I repeat again that we do not have to buy (this blacklist will not be a power) because the idea is that this person dont bother .

because i have nopc nopm but if i not have a day this person can talk to me when the ignore time finish.. (meh)

And seriously I have been bothered since 2011 and giving ignore and ignore, but he add me in his list friend so when the ignore this finish he open private chat and bother me. so the ignore does not work for this person anymore. (and i'm not the only person that to whom he bother, i talked with friends and this person continue to bother others girls and boys):sSmall arrangement to the xat for the tranquility of people who want to have a good time a solution for insults or problems. (victory)

Thank you (F) !

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

This a great suggestion and is likely going to be integrated into the HTML5 chat.

I totally agree with you, anything related to the 'ignore' (block) feature should not be a paid feature.

I do also like the idea of being able to see who you have ignored permanently, however it could be shown on a dialog instead of a tickle-like tab.

On 4/9/2019 at 10:10 PM, Loba922 said:

say this because sometimes when a user comes to the room to tell you things and you ignore it and if you have in the range as a moderator or owner and main unfortunately there ignore does not work

On 4/9/2019 at 10:10 PM, Loba922 said:

That's why you better do something with this ignore for the higher ranks and do not read the user that we have in ignore since it only works as a member does not read who is in ignore and if you keep reading both in moderator and in owner they should modify that. Greetings and good proposal you have implemented

The intention of this is that you can still moderate the chat.

• Award 4

• Members

On 4/12/2019 at 11:20 PM, LaFleur said:

This a great suggestion and is likely going to be integrated into the HTML5 chat.

I totally agree with you, anything related to the 'ignore' (block) feature should not be a paid feature.

I do also like the idea of being able to see who you have ignored permanently, however it could be shown on a dialog instead of a tickle-like tab.

The intention of this is that you can still moderate the chat.

i can't reaction more, but thank you so much ♥ for taking the time to read and accept the proposal!.

I have a question... This could be used for any chat member, too, right?(Owners, mains, moderators and members) (hmm)

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bunnie said:

I have a question... This could be used for any chat member, too, right?(Owners, mains, moderators and members) (hmm)

Logically, it should be working just like ignore. If you have a rank on a chat (moderator/owner/main), you would still see the messages they send in main chat.

I can understand that one may not like this, but chat moderation should have priority.

• Members
5 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Logically, it should be working just like ignore. If you have a rank on a chat (moderator/owner/main), you would still see the messages they send in main chat.

I can understand that one may not like this, but chat moderation should have priority.

Okii :D Thank you so much ^^