Background xat Ajutor

Bau

• Volunteers
7 hours ago, Manu said:

Interesting contest, I thought that chat was dead

At the moment, Ajutor is redirected to Assistance. So far, nothing indicates that the chat will be restored but once again, this may not be permanent.

Bau can still host a contest if he wants to but please note that the backgrounds may never be used.

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Sydno said:

At the moment, Ajutor is redirected to Assistance. So far, nothing indicates that the chat will be restored but once again, this may not be permanent.

Bau can still host a contest if he wants to but please note that the backgrounds may never be used.

I am aware of this, for that I want to open help, I have notified this up, I hope you read.

Yes, it may not be allowed to reopen this xat.com/Ajutor

If you think I'm joking, then you can laugh, you can do what you want, I said what I'm going to do.

xat will be open, indifferent, maybe over 100 years.

I'm not rushing. (smirk)

That's why I increase the prize +5000 xats

The first place winner will receive 4000 xats. The second place winner will receive 3,000 xats. The third place winner will receive 2000 xats. The fourth place winner will receive 1600 xats. The fifth place winner will receive 1300 xats.

So @HelperNate Please come when you can in xat.com to make a transfer so I can edit the first message with the change to this contest.

Edited by Bau
Added same info. . . xat.com/Ajutor
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Bau said:

I am aware of this, for that I want to open help, I have notified this up, I hope you read.

I'm not quite sure you understand... How would you change the backgrounds of this chat if it is currently redirected to Assistance? How would people see it? GetStrip5.php?c=S_bemused_50_50_c.png

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Leandro said:

I'm not quite sure you understand... How would you change the backgrounds of this chat if it is currently redirected to Assistance? How would people see it? GetStrip5.php?c=S_bemused_50_50_c.png

I'm not quite sure if you understand what i said -  When it will not be redirected to Assistance. . . . . Soon

• Advanced Members

Hi

First of all, I want to thank all the participants, and for the support provided, and the support to reopen this xat xat.com/ajutor.

Together we are much stronger.

Attention: this contest ends over 11 days.

You can add more examples if you want, so for the final result you choose which one is best created. (note: There is no difference between places 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - It is only chosen to my liking, I'm sure you are all good at what you are doing, and we all have different tastes, you are all great).

Thank you very much.

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Hi @India Thank's for your good work.

That writing part where you are sending messages is temporarily correct?

Because it is a xat Ajutor in Romanian, and I do not want to be text in another language.

Regards Bau

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'm bored, so hello guys

inner:

D4M1oBP.png

(Minor variation: bbCgvkD.png)

Outer: pFhbH7M.jpg

Testing at: https://xat.com/extinguish?231

Buttons:
PCback is #envy or #sloth

color is #8EC4FF

credits:

the help logo is from rant

Edited by CommanderCSY
hooray outer is done
  • Award 5

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Bau said:

Oi  @ India  Obrigado pelo seu bom trabalho.

Essa parte escrita onde você está enviando mensagens está temporariamente correta?

Porque é um xat Ajutor em romeno, e eu não quero ser texto em outro idioma.

Atenciosamente Bau

I already fixed. Thank you! (blowkiss)

• Huh? 1

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Hello to everybody, I'm here again with something new to say.
There are three more days to end this contest.

I want to thank all of you, and wish you a happy easter, have a beautiful week.

Regards Bau

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Shizuo said:

@Bau hopefully they let you reopen Ajutor, good luck to all, looking good so far :D 

Hi @Shizuo, Thanks a lot for your support, and I was very much hoping, with just one click below you can read more about this topic . . . .

Click  To See - More info About Reopen Ajutor xat « ´     

• Advanced Members

Hi

I want to thank everyone who participated in this contest.
This contest is now over, we no longer accept requests, if you wish you can edit your messages to add or delete.

If there are any more willing to participate in the contest, I will soon open another Contest, beware of the details.

I want to let everyone know that at the end of the week I will announce who they were winners.
Thanks a lot once again, and a great evening.

Who does not have access to the link sent by me is an explanation: It is only allowed for the forum Staff, staff and club members. - Shizuo Knows That.

Regards Bau

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1