There is no title.

ArzCoyotes1999Fan

Question

• Members

Any time I un add, And the fact the wifi where I am goes nuts causes me to not add someone back before I logout, And now I can't find an id number for Jordyn whose display name is River, And I'm not sure if she's on/offline. Can y'all please assist me without deleting the thread until I had a chance to read the thread?

10 answers to this question

Hello,

This issue is been reported for long time ago but is still happen.

Try to add the user with ID /fidnumber and wait like 5 to 10 minutes before logging back, i'm hope that may work!

The regname Jordyn ID is : 169853727

Next time if you don't know someone ID number but you know the regname, go to any bot and type !id regname

I hope that was helpful, good luck!

Edited by Guest

• Advanced Members

Did you have more than 1 tab open? Normally if you have multiple tabs open, it only adds them on the specific tab that you add them on. If you want to add them on all tabs, copy their ID and paste /f1234 (1234 being where the ID of the user would go) into the type box of each tab and press enter. This will add them on all tabs you have open. If you only have one tab open, I would suggest adding them, waiting a few minutes, and logging in to make sure it added them properly.

Hello again,

To mail someone, go to any FEXBot in chat room and type !mail regname your msg here.

Example : !mail Anaswin Hello!

Or by ARCbots using !mail send regname msg here.

Example : !mail send Anaswin Hey!

Good luck!

Edited by Guest
Edited.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Anas said:

Hello again,

To mail someone, go to any bot in chat room and type !mail regname your msg here.

Example : !mail Anaswin Hello!

And from ARCbots BOT: xD (what):$ 

!mail send ID/regname Message here
OR
!msg ID/regname Message here

Example: !msg iBau Hello, How´re You my Friend?!