Pauction ??

Marya

• Volunteers

Power auctions are kinda boring. Take the shortnames of torched IDs - like Fear, Hate and Demon - with deleted xatspaces, and put those up in auction instead. They've been naughty boys and don't deserve their names anyway. k0oupw.png

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

We don't need another action so soon, and like Stah said, it'll only benefit the rich. So it won't help anyone but the rich.

16 minutes ago, Crow said:

Power auctions are kinda boring. Take the shortnames of torched IDs - like Fear, Hate and Demon - with deleted xatspaces, and put those up in auction instead. They've been naughty boys and don't deserve their names anyway. k0oupw.png

Now this is an auction I'd get behind. @Admin get behind this!

• Advanced Members

Yeah I agree, power auctions aren't that exciting as IDs, but once in awhile doesn't hurt I suppose for power auctions. I really think the gold auctions are just boring because as @Stah said, it only favors the rich - the same people purchase them. 

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Stah said:

not that long ago.  same people will get the golds again - auction only favors the very rich.

Yh not than long only 4 or 5 month i think if im not wrong you are right dear is not than long .  

Get who need who want .  

Auction is for all from everywhere . NEVER I SAW FAVORITISM IN XAT . Then sorry for any inconvenience caused .   

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

We don't need another action so soon, and like Stah said, it'll only benefit the rich. So it won't help anyone but the rich.

Now this is an auction I'd get behind. @Admin get behind this!

We need .  

Then im not suggest for me !!( I have i don't need ) . I did that for all users . Do you think is normal to pay 57 k for 1 gold and 17 or 18 k for 1 angel ¿? Anyway  NOT YOU OR ME DECIDE !!! only @Admin .  

Then how i said , is not for rich pple .. for all user who want to buy it .  

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Marya11211 said:

We need .  

Then im not suggest for me !!( I have i don't need ) . I did that for all users . Do you think is normal to pay 57 k for 1 gold and 17 or 18 k for 1 angel ¿? Anyway  NOT YOU OR ME DECIDE !!! only @Admin .  

Then how i said , is not for rich pple .. for all user who want to buy it .  

It seems like you misunderstood me, I know that the auction is made for everyone, but they usually benefit the rich, those who can afford 50k+, 15k+ ect for a power. 

1 hour ago, Marya11211 said:

Do you think is normal to pay 57 k for 1 gold and 17 or 18 k for 1 angel

Gold is extremely limited, and it is intended to be that way. So the price of gold increasing is actually normal, and I think that's what the admins are intending, the higher the price of a popular power (gold or angel), the more people will buy xat, more $. It's simple logic really, that how the xat economy was since the introduction of powers. I'm not saying that I agree with the prices but I have no control in that matter.

• Award 1