Store Total Suggestion

Tokyo

• Members

Saw this when someone was making a Cart for the Store, and taking this idea and putting it into perspective. as with the current store layout, a full cart isn't needed, but this idea was.  You know who you are.
xLKJQRH.png [ WIP ]
This addition will be able to let users see how many xats they're spending in case they're buying in bulk, and don't want to have to pull out a calculator to do the math.
I feel for any store, a Total cost of product should be displayed somewhere, and with the new re model of the store, it only makes sense to add such a helpful tool to calculate the entire purchase inside the store.

• Award 4

• Members
2 minutes ago, xLaming said:

Adding, total xats and total days, two lines because the currency are both.

I agree, it isnt a big deal but still being good.

Ah yes, of course, as some powers are purchased via only days. 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Marya said:

well :) i suggestd that yesterday on the app  but with others words ..  and with new power 

From what I understood, your suggestion was about letting people buy more than one power using the xat app. This suggestion is about letting people know how many xats they are spending automatically if they buy more than one power, so they are different ideas/suggestions. (a)

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

this seems a good helpful and interesting idea it's going to facilitate calculating  prices for people who buy powers from store, although as you know there are no lot of users buying from store. 

Edited by Maxo

• Volunteers

Is this suggestion good enough to be added despite the percentage of users buying on the store?

We could consider adding this if it's something that users would like to see added.

Edited by SLOom
  • Thanks 1

• Bot Service Providers
On 4/6/2019 at 11:43 AM, SLOom said:

Is this suggestion good enough to be added despite the percentage of users buying on the store?

We could consider adding this if it's something that users would like to see added.

I think so, yes. What about the newer less experienced users who are not quite aware yet of the advantages of using the trade chats for better deals?

also, for users buying powers in bulk, (colors, nameglow, status glow, color, and etc) some may prefer to just use the store to save time, and also sometimes not everyone is selling specific powers that users are looking for at a given time. 

I think this would be a great idea to implement. 

Edited by Nathan
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteers
9 hours ago, Nathan said:

think so, yes. What about the newer less experienced users who are not quite aware yet of the advantages of using the trade chats for better deals?

That's a good point.

If it can help new and current users to control their purchases by showing a total price before submit; then we should implement it.

Thank you for you review.

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...