539 MEERKAT

Leandro

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Solange said:

We have so many animal-themed powers on xat, so I guess we'll get a collection called "SuperAnimal" someday. (a)

It will be by far the most expensive and complete one! (a) 

• Advanced Members

Another animal power noone will use within a month. Again, smilies are nice, but... Just chill out with the animal powers, or listen to suggestions like KCrab if you want a good looking animal power.

• Award 2
  • Cool 1

• Wiki Translators

i like this power and its smilies look cute, but it doesn't change the fact that i don't like to see the same ideas duplicated and repeated each time, show us something different personally i want to see a PAWN power, a NATIONALITY power why not there are a lot of users from a lot of countries from this point you can make a nationality power with its smilies ... i want to see a sport power, an art power ... please come on

Another cute animal? interesting xd

There too many animal powers and really if there any collection could be in future is will be in two pieces 'SuperAnimal' and 'SuperZoo' (sman)

• Angelo unfeatured and locked this topic