xLaming

Scam suggestion

Well, 

We know when you buy something scammed then it's your fault, no? I have a few suggestions for changing how it's being handled

E.g using User 1 and User 2

User 1: sell blueman 850 xats

User 2: buy it

User 1: alright... trade'd ok

----- DONE BOMB IS PLANTED -----

A few days later you get your blueman removed, you ask xat ticket and you get the information "you bought an scammed power then it is removed FROM YOU"

Where is the sense? what happened to the scammer (source of all)?

If someone is selling blueman 500 xats it's right, lower than normal, it's scammed, but theres no way to know if it is or not, users doesn't have access to extra stuff of vols / staff.

My suggestion is simple: Instead of happening, roll back the xats for the buyer, remove the power from the seller, block idk and ya, the issue is solved. It is not fair to the users getting powers removed without the knowledge if it is scammed or not.

This happens a lot, I already see people asking help because it happened LOT OF TIMES!!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, xLaming said:

You get your blueman removed, you ask xat ticket and you get the information "you bought an scammed power then it is removed FROM YOU"

In this case we will have more than one victim because the first one got scammed and the 2nd and 3rd.. bought the powers from the scammer and really that's unfair.

12 hours ago, xLaming said:

roll back the xats for the buyer, remove the power from the seller

Agreed.

Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2019 at 3:39 PM, xLaming said:

If someone is selling blueman 500 xats it's right, lower than normal, it's scammed, but theres no way to know if it is or not, users doesn't have access to extra stuff of vols / staff.

On 3/29/2019 at 3:39 PM, xLaming said:

This happens a lot, I already see people asking help because it happened LOT OF TIMES!!

I agree that powers being randomly removed is stupid! Happened to my alt. A while ago I bought APPBOT power for my main account then traded to my alt, now I login to the alt account today and it is gone and I did not trade it away from my alt account!

Edited by HelperNate

Thanks for opening this thread, this will be the ideal occasion to get this clearer for most users.

If you traded a power for your xats, the power should NOT be removed. If it is, reply back to the ticket and say you traded the power for xats. It was most likely not seen.

However, if you buy stolen powers or stolen xats with real money, then all of it can be removed, even if you weren't the scammer. The reason for this is that xat does NOT support reselling. If you buy xats from another user (unknown source), it is at your own risks, if they are stolen, they'll be given back to the victim.

If you bought blueman for 500 xats and the blueman was scammed, then you would be removed a part of the profit you made. So the trade is still fair for you. Please note it is IMPOSSIBLE to "roll back" a trade.

Last but not least, when you are trading, only trade with ONE user at the time. If someone sends you the xats but asks for the power to be sent to another account of them, please refuse the trade. The reason for this is that it would look like you received xats for nothing in return. If the corresponding xats were stolen, it looks like you were just given them so they would be removed.

• Like 5