Luxurious Power

ALE42

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, Solange said:

I like the idea of including a "luxurious" hat, it looks good. It would be nice if you can include/draw more luxurious hats and also some luxurious umbrellas! (cute)

yes, I had this in mind "luxurious hat" not easy (d) except for the umbrella, i'll try (smirk)

• Advanced Members

I think this suggestion for a new power is very good, since there are only two or a smilie like the dollar and well I think you should take a power so this is in this suggestion, I think the idea is perfect (applause)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, NoSense said:

@Solange look a little if you like this style? ( not colored but more or less renders) 

if you want, I'll add another hat I've seen, or step into the luxurious umbrella !! 8-)

56220337_541362096355375_4011198733738835968_n.jpg

They look pretty good! I'll be waiting for the luxurious umbrella. 8-)

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

I make some mistakes too like the first luxurious hat and the hand of the wine glass :p (d)

I state that it didn't come to me very well, it's really difficult, but I added both, a men's umbrella with a dog and a woman's umbrella with a diamond, I hope you like it overall ...

55730925_541810446310540_1238096882249498624_n.jpg

55925800_541810472977204_2583863638217457664_n.jpg

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 2
  • Cool 1