Memory Game for xat

JasonOficial

• Volunteers

Even though I would like to congratulate you because you've done an excellent job, aren't you supposed not to upload something else than radio swf?

Was an exception made for you by xatRadio while approving your file?

• Award 1

• Volunteers
23 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Was an exception made for you by xatRadio while approving your file?

xat has allowed xatRadio.com's users to host any type of swf or html file as long it's suitable for xat community usage, and follows xat.com's Terms of Service.

We've had lots of games uploaded since the beginning of our service, and these are individually uploaded and updated by chat owners, who only have the intent to create their own custom, unique and original game or app.

In the past, users used to upload photo albums, staff lists, games and other apps through photobucket - but since that service is no longer available on our social network, I see a lot of utility for xatRadio.com to keep accepting them.

It would be too annoying and rude if xatRadio.com was exclusive for radio players only. This would literally kill the creativity of people like Jason. And we certainly don't want that. 

The intent of xatRadio was to provide a secure verification before swf and html files were available to the public, and photobucket didn't allow us to do that. 

But now we can. And we do it.

To make it more clear: Anyone has the right to upload their app, game, staff list or photo album to xatRadio.com as long it follows xat.com's Terms of Service: https://xat.com/terms

The examples given above are merely quick thoughts over what was already uploaded. Be creative and go beyond the generic ideas (blowkiss)

Even though I had congratulated you on live chat, I'd like to post here:

Thank you very much for your kindness and creativity on making this game, @JasonOficial - I hope users will enjoy it as much as they enjoy the classic bubble shooter!

Hopefully next time you can come up with a HTML5 game, or better... A multiplayer game that works through APPBOT power. ;)

• Award 4
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Cupim said:

To make it more clear: Anyone has the right to upload their app, game, staff list or photo album to xatRadio.com as long it follows xat.com's Terms of Service:

Thanks for the clarification but perhaps it would have been interested to better communicate this information.

No one was made aware of what was allowed and what was not and the wiki was never updated accordingly.

For security reasons, we have always been told only swf radio files could be approved, until now.

• Award 3