Sign in to follow this  
NepoznatDuh

Pls help

Question

9 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

I talked to her yesterday regarding this.

The number of users showing on xat.com/groups may be different from the number of people there is currently on your chat. This is due a bug and delay from part of xat.

e.g:

Ftp5XjF.png

There is not 50 people in Trade, nor 6 on Help.

Edited by Leandro
ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ

@NepoznatDuh,

It seems as if there was an error in translating your concern.

Unfortunately, due to this, it’s going to be quite difficult for us to assist you.

Please provide a more precise and detailed explanation of your question. Screenshots may help. 

Posted (edited)

There are 35 users in my room, but Popular is only 5, but it does not show the right number of users in the room

Does a blue member count as a user in a popular list ?

Edited by NepoznatDuh

yes members are a users each and every one use xat.com is a user ( members, moderators, owners, main ) i don't know if my answer is a convincing one for you because i don't understand what is exactly your problem

12 minutes ago, NepoznatDuh said:

I understand but in the room there are 40 users and shows 5, how can he cast so much?

help pls Lg

We understand but right now there's nothing you could do, this is a bug from part of xat.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.