xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Users Or Volunteers You Miss Who Haven't Been Active For Ages

Jonathan1990

• Members

There's so many people including me who haven't been active for ages.  Not sure if they still come on xat but I'll mention a couple of users that were staff at Help I thought were very good then suddenly disappeared.  There was Vertie whom I always used to flirt with and some guy I remember that had 1984 in his username.  Always brilliant at watching chatrooms on promotions.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
39 minutes ago, Stif said:

More than I can remember. But I'm happy that they moved on, are in new chapters of their lives and happy with them.

(hello) yeah

You can never forget these people.

Vale, Muffins, Brandon, Abea.  (annoyed)

Edited by Mihai

• Advanced Members
On 3/23/2019 at 5:26 AM, Vritme said:

@Vale , @muffins , @Christina , @Brandon  ,  @ABea ,  @Trey ,  @Manu like all <3 

I'm still here just keep to myself..until others pull me into their crap.  I stopped talking to most people about 4 years ago.

I miss people like Spider, Nitro, Gold, Dario, Ana, and a few others.  The way xat use to be.  I have fond memories I will always cherish.  I still speak to some, like Charlie, outside of xat.

I don't like the path xat took. I feel alot left dissapointed.  Others transformed who they were.  I will always remain the same.  I value the TRUE friendships I have made here and not the power

or what people have.

• Award 4

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/24/2019 at 10:08 AM, Christina said:

I'm still here just keep to myself..until others pull me into their crap.  I stopped talking to most people about 4 years ago.

I miss people like Spider, Nitro, Gold, Dario, Ana, and a few others.  The way xat use to be.  I have fond memories I will always cherish.  I still speak to some, like Charlie, outside of xat.

I don't like the path xat took. I feel alot left dissapointed.  Others transformed who they were.  I will always remain the same.  I value the TRUE friendships I have made here and not the power

or what people have.

Hope you've been well my old friend, I randomly thought about you to see this! Took me a few hours to recover my password, couldn't even remember the email I had used! Send me a PM lets catch up. 

-D

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I remember the good old days, I spent most of time on Spanish Xats such as Joombly, Daleonda, Emoono, Floggerono, Ayuda, Cambio, and so many more. I miss @Joombly, @TNT, and many more.....memories will be cherished, I first joined in approximately 2008-2009. 

• 2 months later...