xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Power "Gaty"

UniiK

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, UniiK said:

It is not an original idea because the image of the image of a network image, but it can be modified and adapted to the needs of the xat. All comments are welcome!

Would you like to explain how it can be modified? I appreciate your efforts in giving visuals however, xat will not want to copy emoji stickers from online. 

What would make this power unique from other powers like gkkitty that SethTI mentioned? 

• Award 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, lemona said:

Would you like to explain how it can be modified? I appreciate your efforts in giving visuals however, xat will not want to copy emoji stickers from online. 

What would make this power unique from other powers like gkkitty that SethTI mentioned? 

Thank you for responding to the email, modify the wood and adapt it to your site, and you can enjoy the second power of the game, which will provide the ultimate live experience. This power looks fresher, more updated and has more colors, different emotions. I clarify, it is a suggestion for ideas and to realize and be more tender with more expressions.

traducciòn:

Gracias por responder al correo electrónico, modificar la madera y adaptarla a su sitio, y podrá disfrutar de la segunda potencia del juego, que le proporcionará la última experiencia en vivo.
Este poder se ve más fresco, más actualizado y tiene  mas colores, diferentes emociones.
Aclaro, es una sugerencia para ideas y realizar y poder mas tierno con mas expresiones.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, UniiK said:

Thank you for responding to the email, modify the wood and adapt it to your site, and you can enjoy the second power of the game, which will provide the ultimate live experience. This power looks fresher, more updated and has more colors, different emotions. I clarify, it is a suggestion for ideas and to realize and be more tender with more expressions.

traducciòn:

Gracias por responder al correo electrónico, modificar la madera y adaptarla a su sitio, y podrá disfrutar de la segunda potencia del juego, que le proporcionará la última experiencia en vivo.
Este poder se ve más fresco, más actualizado y tiene  mas colores, diferentes emociones.
Aclaro, es una sugerencia para ideas y realizar y poder mas tierno con mas expresiones.

Like I mentioned as well, GKitty has a TON of smilies- On top of that, you have "meow" and "kat" for some extra smilies. We honestly don't really need something like this.

• Members
14 minutes ago, Luig said:

I found no difference between your suggestion and the power Kat (just the color).

The idea is the same, they're cute cats playing with some objects...

2 minutes ago, Anas said:

The smiles are really cute, but we really don't need repeated (similar) powers.

Good luck with next suggestions, keep it up!

14 minutes ago, Luig said:

I found no difference between your suggestion and the power Kat (just the color).

15 minutes ago, Luig said:

Responder in general:
All powers have a similarity, since most have the same expressions, colors, and you do not take into account the "taste" of the "buyers" everything must have an update, in the designs of the powers, and the variety from where to choose, I like the kitten, but more the Gaty, hahaha, the kitten is not seen if it is a woman or a man, Gaty is a girl.

Greetings and thanks for taking the time to write!

Traducciòn:

Respondedor en general:
Todos los poderes tienen una similitud, ya que la mayoría tiene las mismas expresiones, colores, y ustedes no toman en cuenta el "gusto" de los "compradores" todo debe de tener una actualización, en los diseños de los poderes, y la variedad de donde elegir , me gusta el gatito, pero mas el Gaty, jajaja, el gatito no se ve si es mujer u hombre, Gaty es niña.

Saludos y gracias por toamrse el tiempo de escribri !!

• Award 1
  • Huh? 1

• Bot Service Providers

I like this idea and I think would be nice if a few details be replaced, something diff than old cat smilies.

I think is better a new oportunity to hear users and stop doing "mix" of powers, this we can call "repeated"

Edited by xLaming

• Members

Thank you very much for the discussion, no power because each one fulfills a function, but if you take into account that many powers are more than 10 years old and are still beautiful, keep moving forward with the new tendencies that the present offers us, not closing a possibility of another power similar to that of 10 or 15 years ago. Example, two powers of the bot, two powers of flowers and they are not "SIMILAR" has different effects and functions

traducciòn:

Muchas gracias por la discusión, ningun  poder debe de ser remplazado  porque cada uno cumple con una función, pero si se tiene en cuenta que muchos poderes tienen más de 10años y siguen lindos, sigan avanzando con las nuevas tendencias que nos ofrece el presente, no Cerrar una posiblidad de otro poder similar al de hace 10 o 15 años.
Ejemplo, dos poderes del bot, dos poderes de las flores y  no son "SIMILARES"  tiene efectos y funciones diferentes 

Edited by UniiK
mal escrito

• Advanced Members

Yes! This power is exactly the same and I don't see any differences between the other cat powers there are on xat and people have posted here.

Nonetheless, xat loves duplicated powers. They live for them. So what we will say about it really doesn't matter. :)

Edited by Leandro
ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ
  • Award 2
  • Haha 1