xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

New Store page

Admin

• Advanced Members

And a nice search feature too! (goo) .

what do you people think of a checkout? (list of powers you have selected to buy shows up on the right of the table)

spacer.png

• Award 4
  • No 1
  • Like 1

• Bot Service Providers
14 minutes ago, Paul said:

what do you people think of a checkout? (list of powers you have selected to buy shows up on the right of the table)

spacer.png

I think this will make lose the essence of fast purchases!

Especially in day of launching new powers!

• Award 1

• Contributors

It looks pretty cool. I love how powers are being distributed and the search feature as well. 

52 minutes ago, Paul said:

And a nice search feature too! (goo) .

spacer.png

I don't like the checkout thingy because people don't usually use the xat store to buy different powers at once, so I don't think it's needed.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Mister said:

I think this will make lose the essence of fast purchases!

Especially in day of launching new powers!

For safety purposes, an additional check can be a good thing! 

People are rushing to buy items within seconds, so this additional check may help prevent one or two accidental purchases. I remember when Big was limited in store and someone bought Redcard by accident. (maniac)

Also, everyone will have the same check, so it's not disadvantaging anyone in particular. And it's useful for convenience sake of course.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I don't like the checkout thingy because people don't usually use the xat store to buy different powers at once, so I don't think it's needed.

I suppose only admins will have access to those statistics.

• Award 1
  • No 1

• Contributors
3 minutes ago, Crow said:

I suppose only admins will have access to those statistics.

We have a trade engine to find several powers cheaper. I don't know those statistics but according to the current system, I suppose we don't need that feature right now if we use my statement as a point of view.

It might be good for security purposes but apart from that, I don't see a benefit from it. 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Deymien said:

It looks really good, the design is simple and pleasing to the eye.

It is also much more productive to show the "cart", makes easier the selection of powers.

The cart is only an idea I had, hopefully it gets added