8 March International Women's Day xats giving away

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How title said International Women's Day    I want give away to every girl, woman a little gift    And in the same time permit me to say you happy International Women's Day    Ok let we start

Hi again! Find enclosed the giveaway winners list!   If you have won you can contact me or @Marya at Loja or Trade to claim your prize.   Congratulations! Stay strong, females!

Hello everybody! Since 9 users still have not claimed their prize and the deadline is over, we are giving away the 1800 left xats to another 9 users who have participated, here you are:   - 

• Wiki Editors
7 minutes ago, Addict said:

HA! That’s what I thought. 

I mean... we already thought you were a girl to begin with. (shrug)

I really don't want to read 50 "I received my prize" posts but hey this is me saying I got it. Thank you!!

• Award 1
  • Meh 2
  • Advanced Members

If you are girl , woman lady  :$  please come to xat.com/loja   If you win , because you have double xats !  That means 200 xats more if you are on the list to winners  

and pc to @Mister for the prize , he contribuied with second prize but only for woman's 

• Award 2
  • Contributors
2 hours ago, Marya said:

If you are girl , woman lady  :$  please come to xat.com/loja   If you win , because you have double xats !  That means 200 xats more if you are on the list to winners  

and pc to @Mister for the prize , he contribuied with second prize but only for woman's 

Being a boy is hard, we have to text girls first, buy them food, look cute with no makeup, have nice cars, a steady job, be tall, impress parents, friends, brothers and sisters, be a gentleman and never be in a bad mood. We have it hard too. (meh) :$ 

• Award 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 3
  • Members

thank you all to forgast me 

1 hour ago, mary17 said:

<3 follow me sis pls here in forum <3

10 hours ago, mary17 said:

Congratulations! in this International Women's Day! <3 

• Angelo unfeatured and locked this topic