8 March International Women's Day xats giving away

Marya

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Addict said:

HA! That’s what I thought. 

I mean... we already thought you were a girl to begin with. (shrug)

I really don't want to read 50 "I received my prize" posts but hey this is me saying I got it. Thank you!!

• Award 1
  • Meh 2

• Advanced Members

If you are girl , woman lady  :$  please come to xat.com/loja   If you win , because you have double xats !  That means 200 xats more if you are on the list to winners  

and pc to @Mister for the prize , he contribuied with second prize but only for woman's 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Marya said:

If you are girl , woman lady  :$  please come to xat.com/loja   If you win , because you have double xats !  That means 200 xats more if you are on the list to winners  

and pc to @Mister for the prize , he contribuied with second prize but only for woman's 

Being a boy is hard, we have to text girls first, buy them food, look cute with no makeup, have nice cars, a steady job, be tall, impress parents, friends, brothers and sisters, be a gentleman and never be in a bad mood. We have it hard too. (meh) :$ 

• Award 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 3

• Members

thank you all to forgast me 

1 hour ago, mary17 said:

<3 follow me sis pls here in forum <3

10 hours ago, mary17 said:

Congratulations! in this International Women's Day! <3