I havent used this site in years

TatteredLoved

Question

• Members

I have an account from when I was younger and I finally found this website again. I have my details and changed my password since I couldnt remember my old one but now it wont let me login saying my account is locked. How do I fix this? Im at a completely different location and new everything.

7 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hi there,

Welcome back! Please fill out a forum request here: https://forum.xat.com/requests/open-a-ticket/?do=form&d=5  and select the "Locked Out" request. Then, fill out all the fields with the information related to your account. 

Check your email and forum account occasionally while waiting patiently for a response. If you need further assistance, you can visit xat.com/Help.

• Members

I already tried doing that but its not letting me submit a ticket which is why i came here instead

okay i think its working this time so nvm

the username and i.d are the same thing right? that could be my problem if not because i only know my username and my now new password.

• Volunteers
4 minutes ago, TatteredLoved said:

I already tried doing that but its not letting me submit a ticket which is why i came here instead

Opening a ticket under Locked out is currently broken and you must submit a ticket through the forum requests page: https://forum.xat.com/requests/open-a-ticket/?do=form&d=5. Have you done this?

The username and ID are not the same thing. If you are unsure of your ID, please post your username here and I will get the ID for you.

Edited by lemona

• Advanced Members

Since the OP now has a ticket opened, the question in this topic has been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.