TatteredLoved

I havent used this site in years

Question

I have an account from when I was younger and I finally found this website again. I have my details and changed my password since I couldnt remember my old one but now it wont let me login saying my account is locked. How do I fix this? Im at a completely different location and new everything.

7 answers to this question

Hi there,

Welcome back! Please fill out a forum request here: https://forum.xat.com/requests/open-a-ticket/?do=form&d=5  and select the "Locked Out" request. Then, fill out all the fields with the information related to your account. 

Check your email and forum account occasionally while waiting patiently for a response. If you need further assistance, you can visit xat.com/Help.

I already tried doing that but its not letting me submit a ticket which is why i came here instead

okay i think its working this time so nvm

the username and i.d are the same thing right? that could be my problem if not because i only know my username and my now new password.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TatteredLoved said:

I already tried doing that but its not letting me submit a ticket which is why i came here instead

Opening a ticket under Locked out is currently broken and you must submit a ticket through the forum requests page: https://forum.xat.com/requests/open-a-ticket/?do=form&d=5. Have you done this?

The username and ID are not the same thing. If you are unsure of your ID, please post your username here and I will get the ID for you.

Edited by lemona

Your ID is 206115705. You will also need to know the email associated to that account along with having access to it. Please fill out the forum request with all that information and a ticket will be created for you. 

Since the OP now has a ticket opened, the question in this topic has been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.