Can not you place the colors you want with the JEWEL code?

Pedroxt

• Advanced Members

Hello community, receive a warm greeting from me this new topic I do to provide the necessary information for some users who have had problems putting their color code on the nick with #Jewel is not saying that they get the color they want.

SOLUTION:

That problem is due to the fact that JEWEL in the nickname is an effect granted by EVERYPOWER, since they are functions that provide this power, that is, if it does not have EVERYPOWER it can not benefit from the effect required when placing, for example:

(glow # 0 # jewel # gb) 

If you would like more information on this topic, you can go to the official language help rooms of your choice:

•  Help in Italian

• Help in Portuguese

• International assistance

• Help in Spanish

• Help in English

• Help in German

• Help in Arabic

• Help in Turkish

• Help in Thai

• Help in Polish

I hope this information helps you.

regards

Edited by PedroAccount

• Volunteers

Hey!

You should know that the information you're providing is wrong: the JEWEL pattern is granted by RUBY power. You don't need everypower to use it.

You might want to read Ruby's article in case you want to know more about it (There are also effects that you can use).

Thanks!

Edited by Sergio
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

Pedro is right in an way or other , it dont work @Sergio 

It work only in any colors , not in all colors , we see a case user try and try to using an color but no chance ..   

Now idk .. can be glitch bug or what  

But i hope soon have solution for that ..  

Same we  read page to wiki ..  We know function to rubly   .

Regards 

Edited by Marya

• Advanced Members
On 3/3/2019 at 5:33 PM, Sergio said:

Hey!

You should know that the information you're providing is wrong: the JEWEL pattern is granted by RUBY power. You don't need everypower to use it.

You might want to read Ruby's article in case you want to know more about it (There are also effects that you can use).

Thanks!

@Sergio The information that I am indicating the practice before publishing it if you want to do the test and you will see that I am right ..

Greetings and I hope you verify the information friend.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

This is not a bug or a glitch.

It was done on purpose. If you don't have everypower, you will not be able to use every colors but if you have everypower, you will be able to.

Ruby's wiki clarified it. I don't know why people are still wondering about or why that post was made.

Note: You can use any color if you have Everypower. Otherwise, most colors are available but not green ones.

Hope this is clear to everyone.

Edited by SLOom

• Junior locked this topic