HelperNate

ITEMS GIVEAWAY: SKUNK! 5 WINNERS!

Welcome!

If you are new to this thread, this is the place to enter for your chance to win the NEW POWER and some other cool items too! The initial topic of this post will be updated with which items are currently being given away.

The rules are simple. When the next new giveaway is being announced:

• Reply to this thread with your xat regname + ID ONCE
  • Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified from this thread
  • If you enter your account more than once, you will be disqualified from the current power giveaway

The deadline to submit your name will be listed on that current item's page, and the results will be chosen using this generator. Below is a list of which items have been given away, along with the page number in which they were announced.

Items given away:

• PIZZAS, SNOWFLAKE, SUPERBOY, KHAIR, VALENTINEFX (page 1) - results (page 3) - ENDED
  • FASHION [5] (page 4) - results (page 6) - ENDED
  • SKUNK [5] (page 7) - ONGOING
  • ALLHALLOWS [5], FASHION [3] - TBA
  • 100 DAYS [20 days each] - TBA
  • 900 XATS [300 xats each] - TBA
  • 1000 XATS [250 xats each] - TBA
  • YELLOWCARD GAMEFX2 PETS EVENTS - TBA
  • RANKPOOL BANPOOL BANISH - TBA
  • FLASHRANK PINK BLUEMAN - TBA

Bold status legend:

• TBA - giveaway will happen in the future; check table of contents listed above
  • ONGOING - users enter their names for a chance to win
  • TALLYING - results are being tallied
  • DISTRIBUTING - users whose names were drawn claim their prize
  • ENDED - the giveaway for that item has ended

About claiming your prize:

When the winners have been drawn, they will have approximately 48 hours to claim their prize. If a winner is held/reserved for ANY reason, or if they haven't claimed their prize within the 48 hour time frame, the next person on the list will be chosen in their place. I am most commonly found in Game and/or Social chats, and I am usually online at around 9PM to 12AM PDT. The winners may contact me by forum message or by xat mobile, but I will most likely respond the fastest if they private chat my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

While I am aware that timezones are a pain and we all have real life responsibilities to tend to, if needed, you may contact me to try to set up an appointment of when and where we will meet to claim your prize. I will do my best to meet with you at the appropriate time and place, and communicate any reasons why I may not be able to show up at your desired time, if applicable. This can and must be done no later than 24 hours past the deadline. Meaning, for example, if the deadline was on March 15 @ 2AM, and you wanted to schedule an appointment with me, the appointment has to be scheduled no later than March 16 @ 2AM.

Edited by HelperNate
  • Like 4