ITEMS GIVEAWAY: 17 WINNERS!

HelperNate

• Advanced Members

Since the last user has failed to claim their prize within the deadline, I will use the list to determine the next winner.

MIME:

Ursiinhaaa (119647397) - @Pudinzinho69

Congratulations! You have until April 20, 2AM GMT / April 19, 10PM EDT to claim your prize! If you are held for any reason, or fail to claim your prize within this time, the next person on the list will be chosen in your place. Come meet me @ Game and/or Social chats! I am usually online around 9PM to 12AM PDT. You may contact me by forum message or by xat mobile, but I will most likely respond the fastest if you private chat my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

Note: If your entry does not count towards a giveaway, I will react "No" to indicate that. Please refer to the table of contents on the initial post of this topic regarding the status of my giveaways, especially the bold status legend.

Edited by HelperNate

• Advanced Members

The results are in, but before I announce the winners, here's what prizes will be rewarded to the resulting entries:

1-3 place - KBACKS

4 place - YELLOWCARD

5 place - GAMEFX2

6 place - PETS

7 place - EVENTS

http://prntscr.com/neoewc

KBACKS:

1. Toxic (126984499) - @Toxic

2. Seth (239476217) - @SethTI

3. michielferrari (1534627809) - @Michielferrari

YELLOWCARD:

4. Booh (44184) - @Booh

GAMEFX2:

5. Ursiinhaaa (119647397) - @Pudinzinho69

PETS:

6. Amyy (1000033) - @Amyyyy

EVENTS:

7. MightyBrain1 (1497708246) - @Mighty1

Congratulations! You have until April 23 @ 4AM GMT / 12AM EDT to claim your prize! If you are held for any reason, or fail to claim your prize within this time, the next person on the list will be chosen in your place. Come meet me @ Game and/or Social chats! I am usually online around 9PM to 12AM PDT. You may contact me by forum message or by xat mobile, but I will most likely respond the fastest if you private chat my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

Note: If your entry does not count towards a giveaway, I will react "No" to indicate that. Please refer to the table of contents on the initial post of this topic regarding the status of my giveaways, especially the bold status legend.

DISCLAIMER: I will only continue doing giveaways on this thread for 10 more new limited powers + the other items listed on the table of contents!

Edited by HelperNate
  • Award 5

• Advanced Members

This week's item is EASTERFX! 7 lucky users on the forum will have a chance to win this item!

Rules:

• Reply to this thread with your regname + ID ONCE
  • Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified from this thread
  • If you enter your account more than once, you will be disqualified from the current item giveaway
  • The deadline to submit your name will be on Wednesday, April 24 @ 12AM GMT / Tuesday, April 23 @ 8PM EDT, and the results will be generated using this generator! Good luck!

If your name is drawn, you will have approximately 48 hours to claim your prize. If you fail to claim your prize within this time, or you are held for any reason, the next person on the list will be chosen in your place. Please check the table of contents on the initial post of this topic for any updates regarding the giveaways, particularly the bold status legend.

DISCLAIMER: I will only continue doing giveaways on this thread for 10 more new limited powers + the other items listed on the table of contents!

Edited by HelperNate
  • Award 5