ITEMS GIVEAWAY: 17 WINNERS!

HelperNate

• Advanced Members

Since Makemylife (126616962) and ANG3LL (1515005001) failed to claim their prize within the 48 hour timeframe, I will use the remaining entries from the list to pick the new winners. They are:

1. Witnessing (1001994) - @Witness

2. iGuinho (347693796) - @iGuinho

Congratulations! You have until April 1 @ 5AM GMT / 1AM EDT to claim your prize! If you are held for any reason, or fail to claim your prize within this time, the next person on the list will be chosen in your place. Come meet me @ Game and/or Social chats! I am usually online around 9PM to 12AM PDT. You may contact me by forum message or by xat mobile, but I will most likely respond the fastest if you private chat my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

Note: If your entry does not count towards a giveaway, I will react "No" to indicate that. Please refer to the table of contents on the initial post of this topic regarding the status of my giveaways, especially the bold status legend.

Edited by HelperNate
  • Award 3

• HelperNate changed the title to ITEMS GIVEAWAY: MEERKAT! 3 WINNERS!