Jump to content
KOPAS

500 xats Giveaway (10 Winners)

Recommended Posts

On 3/8/2019 at 11:25 PM, KOPAS said:

 

On 3/8/2019 at 11:58 PM, Stif said:

Winners, pc me on xat Help to receive your prize.

 

@SH3LD0N received! http://prntscr.com/mva9ik

@iCecy received! http://prntscr.com/mvaefp

@Bruxinhotrade received! http://prntscr.com/mvbeoh

@Vritme received! http://prntscr.com/mvkryd

@Mighty1 received! http://prntscr.com/mvl433

@DonQuijote received! http://prntscr.com/mvpb1x

 

I'm sorry, friends :( @Luig @Marya @Marek They have not claimed their prize on time, so the generator will be used again to choose 3 lucky new ones

The 3 new winners will be announced in less than 2 hours from this post

 

@myow he claimed his prize, but due to a different time zone with @stif it could not be delivered, therefore, he is considered the winner and his prize is reserved until it can be delivered https://prnt.sc/mvs7zr 

 

 Good luck to all

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, KOPAS said:

 

 

I'm sorry, friends :( @Luig @Marya @Marek They have not claimed their prize on time, so the generator will be used again to choose 3 lucky new ones

The 3 new winners will be announced in less than 2 hours from this post

 

@myow he claimed his prize, but due to a different time zone with @stif it could not be delivered, therefore, he is considered the winner and his prize is reserved until it can be delivered https://prnt.sc/mvs7zr 

 

 Good luck to all

 i got no prize till now . stiff he didnt gave me nothing why !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, myow said:

 i got no prize till now . stiff he didnt gave me nothing why !

Hello, as I mentioned earlier, your prize could not be delivered by time difference:)

Please you can access xat/cambio and I'll give you the prize myself.

Edited by KOPAS
Spelling mistakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet @KOPAS thank you very much consider that I have received the prize  

Thank you for made this contest for us for users  

Regards y visça Barxa 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry friend @iDan You have not claimed your prize on time, the next user in the list becomes the winner.

 

Congratulations @AND3 You have 24 hours to claim your prize, thank you for having participated.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 4:12 PM, Marya said:

Sweet @KOPAS thank you very much consider that I have received the prize  

Thank you for made this contest for us for users  

Regards y visça Barxa 

Dear @Marya you have earned my respect, not everyone has these gestures towards other users, leaving the prize you had won so that another person could win it, thanks for being so humble. Hala Madrid

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, KOPAS said:

Dear @Marya you have earned my respect, not everyone has these gestures towards other users, leaving the prize you had won so that another person could win it, thanks for being so humble. Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid no only Barxa :$

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.