Sign in to follow this  
Morfeusz84

Konto zablokowane

Question

6 answers to this question

Masz już bilet wysłany do prawej konta? jak powiedziałem na drugi dzień trzeba czekać na odpowiedź.

he already send a ticket because his account his blocked but still no answer he said. i told him he need to wait they respond.

What do you mean by account blocked? May you give us the error you're getting and/or detail the issue?

Also try to speak english if you can, helping yourself with a dictionnary.

PS: Could someone translate this to polish and/or assists him? @Luca (I tag you as current Pomocy main owner).

I want to know what is the reason to block my account and what lost days xaty and powers for which I paid. I was not even notified of such a situation only treated harshly without notice. From my computer use on xat 3 people and each has its own account. Suddenly, no one has. Please take a position and unlock my account.

If u already have a ticket open (like u tell me the other day) u need wait an answer.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.