Poll - HTML5 button styles

LaFleur

HTML5 button style  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which button style do you prefer most?

• 1. Full Gradient (current)
    • 2. Gradient -50%
    • 3. Gradient -75%
    • 4. Flat (no gradient)
    • 5. Flat + Light Border (no gradient)
    • 6. Flat + Dark Border (no gradient)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/2019 at 09:56 PM

• Advanced Members

In my point of view, I choose the 3rd option (gradient 70 - 75% w/e)... 

Because,  the gradient in that level of opacity shows a bit of depth in the

button and without exaggeration, this effect it's easier to read the text on the buttons.

Also, it's very similar to the new design of xat in HTML5 (flat), without losing the gradient style that characterizes xat.com. ^^

Edited by Pia
(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )>♥
  • Award 2

• Contributors

I'm all against the flat ones because they look outdated and too basic for the current design that we have, in my opinion. It would be a step back.

Out of the ones left, I've decided to pick Gradient 50 because it doesn't change that much the current design but it also adds something different to the current style. You are able to read everything correctly without losing xat's design. (It would be fine if you decide to pick between 50% - 75%)

Edited by Sergio
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I chose #5 but I'd like to see a implementation of #5 with #3 together as I love the light border, and the gradient. We should be able to customize our text color we want too if that is a possibility.

• Members

I chose the Full Gradient (current) seems to have a very small difference between the other 2 first, if you understand me, the other 3 last are very cleared the reading and what I think and I accept disagreement from my point of view, thanks for leaving participate, have a great day everyone