Customizable-Color Pawn

Mercenarie

• Advanced Members

If you allow people to choose a color for the pawn, it wouldn't make sense to pay so much for them. Currently, the pawns are the most expensive powers of xat.com.

Honestly, I don't know if that would be really good.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

I completely agree with Luig, pawns like (purple) (gold) would not have any value if there was a way to customize a pawn, well, I could make an orange pawn and pass as an owner of a xat, or customize my pawn in White and make me go through moderator. It could cause confusion.

I do not support this idea, I'm sorry.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Well first of all I think that what you are requesting for a future is something that possibly is not going to happen.

Why will not it happen?

1) Currently there are powers called purple, gold, ruby, blueman and pink, these powers are used to change the color of the peon.

2) The aforementioned powers would lose their great value in what is the trading rooms of xat internationally.

3) Many critics will come to what is xat.com by users who have spent money on valuable powers (those previously denied)

4) The trade will have a drop in sales of peon powers.

5) The admins of xat will not find it profitable to formalize a power with these characteristics since for that they removed the aforementioned and that also an effect with the flashrank is given to him.

I hope you find the information very helpful and thank you for your contribution.

• Wiki Translators

pawns are already customized by nature i mean we have a different pawns with a different colors ... which gives a different look ( gold, ruby, blueman, pink ... ) for your idea my freind i don't understand how exactly do you want that will be customizable (hmm) anyway i think that's not impossible and it will have no sens