xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

534 TRAINS

Stif

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Contributors

(hat#ha) is one of those pawns I'd use for a while. It looks pretty good!

As an advice for those who like trains and want to create a good smiley: you can create good combinations with vortexfx power + trains/train1/train2/train3 (They work pretty well together). Add some smoke and opacity / fade effects and you'll create interesting smilies. 

• Thanks 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, SethTI said:

222 xats?! That seems a bit much for this kind of power, honestly.

Most of these smiley powers are being released for either 222 xats or more. There are only a few recent exceptions like kactus, glasses and kitcup but other than that, 222 is actually on the cheaper side unfortunately. To give you a comparison, even seaside and baghead released for more than this. Also, take into consideration that both mining and icebucket only have 9 smileys whereas this power is releasing with 12. And of course, the price will go up or down depending on the market...

I realize that you hid your comment but I thought I would mention it anyway. :$ 

Edited by lemona
  • Award 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, lemona said:

Most of these smiley powers are being released for either 222 xats or more. There are only a few recent exceptions like kactus, glasses and kitcup but other than that, 222 is actually on the cheaper side unfortunately. To give you a comparison, even seaside and baghead released for more than this. Also, take into consideration that both mining and icebucket only have 9 smileys whereas this power is releasing with 12. And of course, the price will go up or down depending on the market...

I realize that you hid your comment but I thought I would mention it anyway. :$ 

I hid it because I realized stuff you could do with the power and stuff that you mentioned. Thanks. (rolleyes)

• Meh 2

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic