533 SUPERHEART

Leandro

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

Definitely something we were expecting for Valentine's day, although there are a lot of pawns that could be added to this collection, but nice pawns anyway.

By the way, I wonder why they called this collection SuperHeart instead of calling it SuperValentine. (wary)

• Award 3

• Contributors
1 hour ago, Solange said:

I wonder why they called this collection SuperHeart instead of calling it SuperValentine

The trick is that everyone was expecting superValentine (aka Valentine, valentinefx, valfx, amore...) but we got something different instead. I didn't know we had that much heart powers.

I can't believe you didn't add Heart as a key power. :(

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I can't believe you didn't add Heart as a key power. :(

True. Good find Mr. Sergio ;)

It appears that xat has missed this one! I sent them a reminder. 

If anyone has suggestions, please post here. I'm sure xat will be happy to look at them later :)

I wonder if we will ever get an anti-valentine collection! SINGLES UNITE!

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Can we have the classic Rose pawn added to the collection? That’s one of the best valentine/love themed pawns and I’m sure a lot of people would like to see it added. 

If you’re unsure what I’m referring to, I’ll edit the swf into my post later when I’m home. 

• Award 4
  • Thanks 1

• Wiki Translators

i agree with @Solange about heartbreak, let's talk about superheart this power is limited because it includes heart power shapes, in a fact this power was made for the valentine day it expresses love so i think all powers that has a relationship with love and valentine should be added to the collection like ( easterlove, love ... ) and the name should normally be changed to supervalentine or superlove ...  i don't know maybe i'm wrong about this but it still my opinion 

Edited by Maxo

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, crazy1crazy1 said:

how to get SUPERHEART ?

Powers required: heartfx, burningheart, kheart, sweetheart, amore, valfx, valentinefx and Heart

If you get all these powers, you'll have superheart.

Edited by Luig

• Angelo unfeatured this topic
  • LaFleur locked this topic
  • Junior unlocked this topic
  • Junior locked this topic