Please help I’ve been locked out and ticket box won’t work

KiwiAmsarath

Question

• Members

I’ve been locked out of my account and I’m having trouble getting into it. So I tried to submit a ticket by using locked out as my category under another account, however it keeps giving me errors but nothing is wrong with the post to fix so that I can get a ticket. Please help!

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, KiwiAmsarath said:

...... I legit just said I already did all of this. Ticket box is still creating error and I changed the category four times. 

Hello,

as mentioned above, please create a ticket request, here: https://forum.xat.com/requests/open-a-ticket/?do=form

A volunteer will then open the ticket for you.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

You will have to fill out this form. Select LOCKED OUT under "Type of Request" and provide your username, ID number and email.

After sending, be patient. A ticket will be opened soon, you will be notified in your email when it happens.

• Wiki Translators

hi bro 

you'll have to open a ticket request. follow these steps :

-Go to the request form by clicking here;

-On "Type of Request", select "Locked Out";

-Type the xat username of the account;

-The xat ID of the account;

-And the e-mail associated with it.

Done, your request has been created successfully!
Once the ticket is created, you'll receive a e-mail with a blue link to proceed with the recovering process.

good luck !!

ticket.png

Edited by Maxo