My List of Must-Have Powers

SethTI

• Advanced Members

Hey, everyone!

Are you a new trade user, looking to buy some powers you want to use? Yes? Then you came to the right place! However, this is my opinions of what I think are the most useful, cheap-ish powers to buy.

Let's say you're starting out with 10,000 - 15,000 xats...

1. Nameglow: This power is simple to use, and gives a nice looking glow to your name. However, if you want to have full customization over your name's glow color, you must buy all color powers (Red, green, light, & blue)
  2. Hat: This is another power that is simple to use and gives a cool looking hat for your pawn. Don't like the current selections? Just try the "Hats" power, then.
  3. Hands: If you want a large variety of customization for your smilies, use "Hands" & "Hands2"- You will be able to use the (ono), (hehe), etc on any smilie.
  4. Anime: A large selection of more popular smilies to use. A popular combination often seen is (awe#hehe)
  5. Halloween: If you celebrate Halloween, then you will definitely want this power for smilies to be added to your name, or just use in general. Great selection and really fits the halloween theme.
  6. Christmas: Similarly to Halloween, if you celebrate Christmas then this power is a definite must-have, same reasoning as Halloween.
  7. Silly: Lots of funny smilies you can use in general, and some great ones to use if you've got (hands). Popular smilies are (burp), (bonk), and (nose)
  8. Summer: Lots of smilies to use for you to get in the summer mood- It fits the theme quite nicely, and it's cheap.
  9. Winter: Similarly to Christmas, this power is probably the greatest holiday-themed power in my opinion. It's got effects for your chat, A LOT of smilies that aren't just winter themed, but for christmas, too! On top of that, it has some awesome looking preset backgrounds.
  10. Feast: This power is more on the expensive side, but, similarly to Winter, you get effects for your chat, a LOT of smilies (One in particular is popular, which is (gum)), but no food backgrounds  (Which would be kinda odd, to be honest.)
  11. Shocker: Not much to say about this one, but it's got a lot of cool looking smilies you can use. 
  12. Unwell: Same as above, not much to say- Just good looking smilies.
  13. Dance: Go to DJ chats? This power is great for those who want to show their love for the song by dancing to it.
  14. Away: This power marks you away so that your friends know where you've went without you saying "afk" or "brb".
  15. Typing: This power gives your pawn a pencil when you start typing, it's nice to have so your friends don't have to wait for a sudden message to pop-up.
  16. Classic: Miss the old smilies? This power's for you. It's self-explanatory.
  17. Graveyard: It's pretty simple, but gives a nice halloween-feel.
  18. Broadcaster: It's got some nice smilies to use while listening to music, especially (cd2). This power is great for DJs.
  19. Halloscroll: A cool looking text scroll to send on a chat- Comes with great looking dark pumpkins that would look great in a name.

Let's say you have a chat- You want some powers to use for your chat, too.

1. Blastpro/Blastban/Blastkick: These add nice looking animations when you promote, ban, or kick somebody.
  2. Bad: On top of the cool looking smilies this power offers, there are some words that xat doesn't censor- You can use this power to censor out some words.
  3. Lang: You can change almost every text the chat has to something you'd like better. Lots of chats use this, however it is pretty expensive.

That's the list! Do you agree with my list? What powers do you think are a must-have for new power-buyers?

Other popular must-have's commented below will go here.

Edited by SethTI
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members

3 hours ago, maxo said:

the question is about powers that new BUYERS must have for me they are : hat, nameglow, allcolors we started with these powers. for powers of group i think : bot, banish, rankpool, banpool these 4 are the basics 

I don't think bot is a good must-have since, from what I believe, you have to pay for the bot itself.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...