Valentine's Day Contest

Bryan

• Advanced Members

Without love we are orphans of all, without passion we are like a windmill hung in the void! Love is a mountain that you climb up and laugh and cry down. 
My love. Can you say 'I love you' in a second? If so, give me a second of your life, I'll steal you for a minute, I'll kiss you an hour and I'll love you for a lifetime. 
In that special day i want to tell you I love you because ... I'm losing my loneliness in a busy and crowded world. I love you because without you it's hard and I can not find it. I love you and I am the definition of eternal happiness 
When we fight some times, curiously after 2 minuts we are happy again together.But in this day valentine's day i want to stop everything in this world and i want to say you only something I love you my Gordi. @iBandy :$  (blowkiss) 

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Baby thank you for being by my side, thank you for being part of my life, What I feel for you is big and deep.. Love is difficult to express with words, because it only feels deep of the heart,

can only be offered through caresses, kisses, moments that we have shared together, good and bad moments, when I met you I told you that I would always be by your side I would never

leave you, you know that I love that you whisper to me words in your ear and tell me softly how much you love me and you know love that is there when the heart accelerates for you also

learned what it is to feel truly loved, because you take care of me, because you protect me, your dedication makes my life become joy because when I perceive you in my life..

I feel the firmness of the energy that you gave to my heart, thank you, love for all that you have given me and give me unconditionally ..... I LOVE YOU FOREVER! ♥ (blowkiss)

My dear husband, the love of my life.. the friend of my heart ♥ Happy Valentine's Day! image.png.340baa83ccd24501cf62879f69450cf4.png

Edited by mary17
Typo
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members

Pay attention, everything is secret.
It's all right, do not be afraid
Our chance to be together
Far away from everything, honey.
I promise, I protect you
I just want my flower sooner.
Everything is ready, signed, your angel

I think I found an easy way to get you back
But I'll confess I'm afraid you will not understand
It's all armed, I was discreet so nobody distrusted
But it will only work if you swear you do not regret it

A place that has your face I already bought
I've already disconnected myself from everything and everyone.
Because I want to run away with you, run away with you.

To love you this way without knowing what you're going to do
Drop everything and come with me, I'm feeling, it's going to roll
On the back of the letter is the address where I am now
Anxious waiting for you, my love

A beautiful place awaits us facing the sea
A perfect environment a paradise to love
At the end of the afternoon comes that breeze, the wind plays
I can already imagine us both there

Our tours, forget everything, do not miss anything
Do not be afraid, just be for you everything you dreamed of
Come, run with me, it's our chance, my love.
To unite forever the angel and the flower

A place that has your face I already bought
I've already disconnected myself from everything and everyone.
Because I want to run away with you, run away with you.

To love you this way without knowing what you're going to do
Drop everything and come with me, I'm feeling, it's going to roll
On the back of the letter is the address where I am now
Anxious waiting for you, my love Happy Valentine

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members

im not one to write love letters or anything of that nature but i think a letter/poem to myself as a personal affirmation has been long over due so here it goes. 

titled: Self(ish) Love

dear me,

there has been fear in your heart. this fear has manifested and unraveled itself in the very form of tears and sorrow.  i understand. i understand that it stings. there isn’t a day that goes by that some ounce of pain doesn’t shiver your soul. i understand. but those shivers of pain will turn into shivers of peace. shivers of content. shivers of a feeling that you are truly okay. because youre going to be okay. youre standing tall. and guess what? this is the beginning of a new journey. it wont be a walk in the park. its funny, you’ve said this to yourself at least a million times but you haven’t taken the steps until now. you finally just stopped and stood still. you chose you. you chose to stop putting everything and everyone above you. you chose to stop suffocating yourself. i want you to know that this is okay. no more fake smiles. no more “what you’re going through is more important” because it isn’t. you are just as important. you are just as worthy. all the hurt, all the pain, all the struggles don’t define you. you know why? because all the love you have within you doesn’t deserve it. be gentle with yourself just as much as you are gentle with others. that powerful light within you will dim. you will lose. you will remain defeated if you don’t learn to love yourself. but how do you fall in love with the person you already  know inside and out? the one person who’s been with you forever. the one whose past you cant avoid. the one who you cant take a break from. the epitome of your own fate.  but wonder no more. this is just it. you find that hidden piece of you. the one that wants to fight. to survive. to hug your pain. and just grow. it is time. let it be. become. a reincarnated you. become your own sun in the sky. the river that runs through your soul. the very air that you breathe. become. it. you give me life. i love you.

take care

• Award 4

• Members

My darling

what a beautiful word to describe you like this

I've found peace in you since 2 years

We had a good time in our friendship period

but since the first day we were written for each other

Your sweet smile makes me look sweet

'Cause you're looking sweet to me.

we laughed together and we cried together

Remember when I had been in surgery?

I didn't leave you alone, even though I told you to go home

for never taking my time 

I'm grateful for everything.

my heart is always with you at your side

I love you so much

I love you more than I love myself

we were going to drink a coffee 

My woman (blowkiss)

always be with me(hug)

Happy Valentine

• Members

Tommy;

I never told you that you are the most important person in my life. I never told you, that I cannot imagine my life with out you. 
I've never told you that you are as important to me as your heart is to my body. I never told you enough that I love you with all of my soul.
Today I just want to confess it to you, I am simply in love with you. You knew that I loved you so much, and I'm so happy to know that you loved me even more in return.
I want you to know that right now, I could not take the chance of losing you twice.

Just being with you has made all of my dreams come true, I want to do everything that I can to make you feel that way too.
You deserve to be treasured for being the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful person I could ask for in someone I love for all of eternity.
You are still a part of me because you are still in my heart and in my mind. I loved you then, I love you still, I always have and I always will. Forever in my heart you remain.

Yours forever, Lily.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Here's my letter...

Spoiler

So instead of sending a love letter, I realized that not all people will have a chance to celebrate the Valentine's day, so I am inviting you all to my party (victory)

xmenjdo.png

..a letter of invitation (victory)

Edited by 6

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, 6 said:

Here's my letter...

Hide contents

So instead of sending a love letter, I realized that not all people will have a chance to celebrate the Valentine's day, so I am inviting you all to my party (victory)

xmenjdo.png

..a letter of invitation (victory)

What are you offering at this party 

What’re you doing Bella!!!!!

• Advanced Members

On this lovely day, I’m sending all my love to you and cherish all the moments I was in your arms, in your warm hugs. Happy valentine’s day.

On this special day, all I wish for you is that you find the arms that give you the warmth of love & hugs of strength. Happy valentine’s day.
I'll always be there for you when you need me. I love you with all my heart . Happy Valentine's Day.
Your love makes my world colorful and happy. You’re the reason why I smile and you’re the reason why I cheer. Happy Valentine’s Day!

With you, my life is a movie with so many happy endings. I just need to choose which one I want to go with. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy valentine’s day. Make sure you spend this day with your loved one!

On this special day, I wish that you find your true love for life and your life be blessed with happiness. Happy Valentine’s day.

May your life be filled with the gifts of love on this year’s Valentine and may the charm of love stay with you forever. Happy valentine’s day.♥
My dear wife, the love of my life.. the friend of my heart ♥ Happy Valentine's Day! (blowkiss)♥     

For my ex-girlfriend I really love Alina  my  Queen  my  princessa  my   heart♥ 

Valentine-Day-Date-2019-6.jpg

Edited by DjDanny24
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

Love is a four letter word that comes in all shapes and sizes— in the words we speak to close a phone call, in the tireless hours we invest in our passions, and in the heart shaped emojis our fingers quickly type to friends. Love is love; it’s seen in many moments of our lives and every February we get an entire day devoted to reminding those near and dear to our hearts of this four letter word.

#♥Happy Valentine's Day love all with February 14 Thx u @Addict

Valentines-Murder-Mystery.jpg

Edited by Vritme
  • Award 2