Valentine's Day Contest

Bryan

• Wiki Translators

hello here is my love letter :$ :

February 6, 2019

my love

Do you remember the first time we set eyes on each other, you were sitting two tables away from me, I just couldn’t get my eyes off you, you were chatting with your friends, I was just watching the way your lips moved and how you demonstrated to your friends, your beautiful smile captured my heart, it was love at first sight, I won’t lie , I had seen you some days back in the library never took you to be this fun lady, I was blown away, I just wanted to be your friend. But its so awesome today, that girl that day is mine, I am so happy I took the bold step and walked up to you, and you were so gentle and welcoming. You are such a wonderful person. I love you so much.

The love you have given me is so special, my whole day is filled with thoughts of you, falling in love with you is the best thing that ever happened in my life.

I promise you that distance cannot come in between our love no matter where I am, my love can travel millions of miles in split seconds, just know I am always with you because you are here always in my heart. I never thought I would fall so in love with one like the way I am overwhelmed by your love. You are the sunshine of my life, for eternity you will be in my heart.

Food may go sour, colors may fade away, the moon may not shine, lives may pass away but my love for you is everlasting, I love you so much.

Distance is not a barrier when the love is true, we may not be together all the time, but know that I am always with you, I may be so busy but you are always in my heart always. we will be together soon and stay together forever.

I know that I can’t give you the world, but I promise to hold on to you forever, there is nothing that would give me greater joy than to see you happy always, you are the best thing since God made man, forever you will be the queen of my heart, your love is everything to me.

I once hated the world for giving me so many reasons to hate, but no how can I continue hating the world that has given me such a beautiful person with a wonderful heart, can you see how you have turned my world around I love you so much (blowkiss) 

Maxo 

Edited by maxo

• Advanced Members

You are the person I can always count on, you were my first love in life and will always be the biggest love I've ever had. I'll never let you fall, you'll never be alone, I'll always be with you until your last breath. I'll always do everything to make you happy, the same way you've done since the first day you knew I was there with you.

I know you'll always be the only person who has a pure love for me, a clean and good love, a true love, no matter what happens, you are the most important person to me in life.

I think I can't really express how much I love you mom, I think the love I feel for you will never be sufficiently expressed with words, I think the best way to express my love for you is with actions, actions to make you smile, to make you laugh, I love seeing your smile and knowing you are happy, that makes me the happiest person in the world.

You are and will always be my queen.

----------

I think I should have waited until mother's day to write this but I wanted to participate with a letter to my mom. (a)

Edited by Solange
Typo.
  • Award 3
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members

Νo need to come to Valentine's Day to say to you I love you, or to take flowers, I can do it everyday @Christina !!!

I just think of those who are alone in life, I would have to send a letter to them :

someone is out there and he loves you, never give up!!!!!!!!

it's a story that hurts me, for that I did not want to join the prize, just to say ...

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Well here's my Valentine's Day letter.:$

Hi baby, how are you?
Today is a great day to celebrate our romance, I want to tell you that since the day I met you, I am grateful to God for being happy, and always by your side I want to be until the end. You were a very beautiful gift that God gave me, and it is with you that I want to be old, sit in a rocking chair and watch our grandchildren and granddaughters have fun in the backyard.
Today as Valentine's Day decide to write this letter to you, I hope you can like it, because it was you that I chose to spend the rest of my life, your look fascinates me, the taste of your mouth makes me want you more and more, and the Your affection for me is the best thing I have in my life. For you make me a very happy man.
My baby I want you to know that you are my precious jewel, and that I will not allow nor let anyone steal, you are my greatest wealth. I love you very much...

*Happy Valentine's Day!*

• Award 3
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Marshall said:

Ah, a love letter, huh? Well in that case. . .

Hello, my darling. Don't you look beautiful? Your luscious hair moves in the wind like a sunflower follows the sun, and your lips are almost delectable as of that of a peach's. The way they move while you talk just makes my heart flutter with joy thinking about how sweet and and savory they are as they softly lay arrest mine. Your eyes are like the lights of this galaxy, bursting with life. Not even the sun could never shine brighter than what gleams in your chocolate filled eyes. And your skin, it's like that of white snow, always clear and luminous. It's almost like you're the center of this universe, and nothing could ever stop you.

I think of your personality that of something subliminally sublime. You're like a rose, beautiful and colorful, but the way you leave my delicate fingers prickled just makes me loath for what more you have behind those coated petals of yours. You resemble nothing more than life its self in my eyes and just seeing you flustered with delight makes my heart thud like a hammer driving nails into a board. .

Darling, there's only two words that describe you, and only you. .

You're beautiful 

Who’s the lucky guy 

• Contributors

February 14, 2019

Dear Husband @Dreww

On this day, i want to take a moment and stop the world for a second, you may ask, what for? Well, lets begin by saying i want to open my heart to you.

Today we celebrate love, but not just love, we also celebrate another valentines day together. Do you know what that means? Yes baby, another year by your side, another day to celebrate this beautiful feeling i have deep inside me and it all belongs to you. I would love to mention every one of the reasons why i fell in love with you, why i'm still in love with you, but most of all why i love you like i do. You make me a better person, yes, you take the worst out of me at times i admit it, but hey, what relationship is perfect? i think if it were perfect it would be extremely boring if i can be honest. You make me get angry to the point where i wanna just pull your hair and put a really tight pony tale on it, till you scream and tell me "babe stop" and i would laugh my butt off. But then i remember the way you smile at me every morning when we wake up, the moments when you would make me laugh while i'm still in a bad mood (hate how you make me laugh when i'm supposed to be mad) and make me weak. Those times you would wake up late at night because i would have a nightmare and wake up crying, you'd hug me and let me lay on your chest till i fell deep asleep. Remember that one time we were playing like kids tickling each other and fell off the bed? crazy right? you've learned to love and accept my imperfections but most of all, you've made me grow up and become a better me. Thank you for giving me the greatest blessing and gift of life any woman can have, the blessing of giving life, of becoming a mother to that beautiful boy we call ours. I may not say it all the time but I LOVE YOU. i love the way you smile, the way you get that little dimple right by your left cheek, i love your eyes, the way those big brown eyes look at me whenever we are staring at each other like we had barely met, your hands, when you grab it every time we take a walk and make me feel like i'm yours, your hugs, those hugs that make me feel secure and protected. But above all i love your existence, i am thankful for you today and everyday. I want you today and forever because with you is who i wanna wake up one morning and say, look my wrinkly grape, we made it, i told you we could do it. I LOVE YOU BEBE, HAPPY VALENTINES. 

P.S. Yes, i will still love you one thousand years from now because i am a better person with you by my side and together WE ROCK THIS WORLD AND THE NEXT!(blowkiss)

• Award 4
  • Wow 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Kaay said:

February 14, 2019

Dear Husband @Dreww

On this day, i want to take a moment and stop the world for a second, you may ask, what for? Well, lets begin by saying i want to open my heart to you.

Today we celebrate love, but not just love, we also celebrate another valentines day together. Do you know what that means? Yes baby, another year by your side, another day to celebrate this beautiful feeling i have deep inside me and it all belongs to you. I would love to mention every one of the reasons why i fell in love with you, why i'm still in love with you, but most of all why i love you like i do. You make me a better person, yes, you take the worst out of me at times i admit it, but hey, what relationship is perfect? i think if it were perfect it would be extremely boring if i can be honest. You make me get angry to the point where i wanna just pull your hair and put a really tight pony tale on it, till you scream and tell me "babe stop" and i would laugh my butt off. But then i remember the way you smile at me every morning when we wake up, the moments when you would make me laugh while i'm still in a bad mood (hate how you make me laugh when i'm supposed to be mad) and make me weak. Those times you would wake up late at night because i would have a nightmare and wake up crying, you'd hug me and let me lay on your chest till i fell deep asleep. Remember that one time we were playing like kids tickling each other and fell off the bed? crazy right? you've learned to love and accept my imperfections but most of all, you've made me grow up and become a better me. Thank you for giving me the greatest blessing and gift of life any woman can have, the blessing of giving life, of becoming a mother to that beautiful boy we call ours. I may not say it all the time but I LOVE YOU. i love the way you smile, the way you get that little dimple right by your left cheek, i love your eyes, the way those big brown eyes look at me whenever we are staring at each other like we had barely met, your hands, when you grab it every time we take a walk and make me feel like i'm yours, your hugs, those hugs that make me feel secure and protected. But above all i love your existence, i am thankful for you today and everyday. I want you today and forever because with you is who i wanna wake up one morning and say, look my wrinkly grape, we made it, i told you we could do it. I LOVE YOU BEBE, HAPPY VALENTINES. 

P.S. Yes, i will still love you one thousand years from now because i am a better person with you by my side and together WE ROCK THIS WORLD AND THE NEXT!(blowkiss)

It is really nice to be in love, to read this and to feel that you have everything by your side, that you have a person who loves you without limit.
I feel lucky for the fact of having you in my life, because thanks to that I am a better person every, Thank you for your words and for taking the time to open your heart.
I love you baby . :$:$

• Award 2

• Contributors
Just now, Dreww said:

It is really nice to be in love, to read this and to feel that you have everything by your side, that you have a person who loves you without limit.
I feel lucky for the fact of having you in my life, because thanks to that I am a better person every, Thank you for your words and for taking the time to open your heart.
I love you baby . :$:$

:$ Me more!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'd write a love letter, but I don't have much inspiration for it. Good luck to everyone.

Don't forget to show how much you love someone, every day.

Maybe I'll make a card for the Best Valentine's Day card contest.

Edited by Luig

• Advanced Members

I would have never thought I would reply to this but when you have a near perfect husband like @J0hn how could you not.

Everyday we spend together is like Valentines day.  You put me first always.  You stand by my side always.  You have remained even after

all others have left.  You know the real me.  You never judge.  You have never seen me for who you thought I was and only for who I truly am. 

You keep me sane.  You remind me each day not to fight and of what is truly important in this world.  When I hurt, you hurt and protect.  When I'm ill,

you are there to support.  When I am joyous, you are there to celebrate. When I need comfort, you are there to guide and remind me God is always with us.

One thing is true.  You really are there through thick and thin, sickness and health, through the good and the bad.  You are the other part of me.  My soulmate.

You make me a better me.  And not just Valentines Day, But everyday, you show me how special I am, how beautiful I am, and how thankful I am to have you by my side.

I love you @J0hn and words alone will never be enough <3 <3

• Award 1

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My Room,

February 7

My charming wifey,

First of all! Thank you for loving me. I may not say it out loud, and I may not have the guts to write it on paper, and yet here I am sending you this just to let you know. There’s no other woman in this world who can love me the way you do.

My life is beautiful because of you my love. You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. I know your shy nature doesn’t let you open up to me; but your eyes speak up the love you have for me. 
The love that has taught me so many things, like good things do come to those who wait, your love has also shown me real happiness, in my life I have never felt such joy spending time with you, times with you is simply nothing short of satisfaction, no wonder I believe you were created for me. 

I know I am a difficult person to handle, and you have had a tough time with me in life. I may become moody at times and at times simply I may unwind. But, believe me my love for you will stay pure till the end of time. With you, I am getting to know a special part of me and I am trying to change myself for you my love. As you, want me to be and as you want to see me. Also, thank you for all the support that you have given me, its because of you I am a better person today.

Even tho every night is our Valentine, i want to say happy Valentine day in advance babe!
I swear to love you for as long as i'm alive. I love you for life @Angeline. I love you..

.:::.   .:::.
   :::::::.:::::::
   :::::::::::::::
   ':::::::::::::'
  ':::::::::'
  ':::::'
  ':'

Your Love, Me
AB.

I know all what i said above wasn't enough to describe my love to you and the way youre so special and important to me, but Bryan was asking for a letter so! I tried haha :$ 

Edited by Guest

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Anas said:

My Room,

February 7

My charming wifey,

First of all! Thank you for loving me. I may not say it out loud, and I may not have the guts to write it on paper, and yet here I am sending you this just to let you know. There’s no other woman in this world who can love me the way you do.

My life is beautiful because of you my love. You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. I know your shy nature doesn’t let you open up to me; but your eyes speak up the love you have for me. 
The love that has taught me so many things, like good things do come to those who wait, your love has also shown me real happiness, in my life I have never felt such joy spending time with you, times with you is simply nothing short of satisfaction, no wonder I believe you were created for me. 

I know I am a difficult person to handle, and you have had a tough time with me in life. I may become moody at times and at times simply I may unwind. But, believe me my love for you will stay pure till the end of time. With you, I am getting to know a special part of me and I am trying to change myself for you my love. As you, want me to be and as you want to see me. Also, thank you for all the support that you have given me, its because of you I am a better person today.

Even tho every night is our Valentine, i want to say happy Valentine day in advance babe!
I swear to love you for as long as i'm alive. I love you for life @Angeline. I love you..

.:::.   .:::.
   :::::::.:::::::
   :::::::::::::::
   ':::::::::::::'
  ':::::::::'
  ':::::'
  ':'

Your Love, Me
AB.

I know all what i said above wasn't enough to describe my love to you and the way youre so special and important to me, but Bryan was asking for a letter so! I tried haha :$ 

Awe wait for me and our son to come home I have a surprise 😆❤ I love you

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

As in xat there are many relationships at a distance, this love letter restricts in many couples, even in my life, because I am married in xat

These miles that separate us, and which are not few, are nothing compared to the size of my love for you. Distance does not kill love, distance only increases longing and keeps alive the will to be by your side. What I want most in life is to be able to have you near me again, always with me to kiss and hug.

While this is not happening, imagine that my longing travels, at the speed of light, this space of empty breasts between us, and in a flash of fingers I'm there to give you a kiss. I'm sorry, I can not stay to sleep and wake up by your pillow.

Every night, I meet you in my dreams, walk with your hands and arms, and before I wake up I leave you with a smile to adorn your face when you wake up. The distance separates us, but the love brings us closer, so it is easy to avoid the desire, the awakening or the sleep.

I want you to know that nothing can be greater than the love that I feel for you. This phase will pass and soon the day will come when we can live together. I love you, my love!

0DKPt4k.png

Edited by AND3