suggestion of power collection

AND3

• Advanced Members

hello to all vim aki leaves a suggestion for the new power since the xat already did some collection powers ex: superanime among others my suggestion is to create superanimal or superfarm with animals with k in the beginning type kcow kmouse etc

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Considering the collections xat has released, this seems to be another possible collection we could see in the future. It could also be named "xatzoo".

I would also like to see a collection of FX powers, I think this would be really popular since a lot of people love the FX pawns.

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, AND3 said:

my suggestion is to create superanimal or superfarm with animals with k in the beginning type kcow kmouse etc

i like the idea but we must understand what kind of design is necessary, maybe add different combo with the power that already exist? or totally another kind?

I'd like to draw some examples :$

10 minutes ago, Solange said:

I would also like to see a collection of FX powers, I think this would be really popular since a lot of people love the FX pawns.

i agree.

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators
33 minutes ago, Solange said:

Considering the collections xat has released, this seems to be another possible collection we could see in the future. It could also be named "xatzoo".

i like that name @Solange xatzoo seems good, my freind @AND3 you proposed a good idea too superanimal / superfarm is a possibility that we could have in the future as solange said, that will  be a nice power with animals collection + the power FARM. i support the idea bro. thank you 

Edited by maxo

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, maxo said:

Eu gosto desse nome @Solange  xatzoo parece bom, meu amigo @ AND3  você propôs uma boa idéia superanimal demais / superfarm é uma possibilidade que poderíamos ter no futuro, como disse Solange, que será um bom poder com a coleta de animais + a FAZENDA de energia . Eu apoio a ideia mano. obrigado 

yes and a good name also liked xatzoo but this name would not be appropriate get out of the collection answer my opinion

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Witness said:

I guess it would need to have that golden halo all the collection powers have, but those are nice!

i put a tigers but there are others interesting powers like kgiraffe, kduck, kfox, kwolf...

51783718_515581748933410_7625527014560104448_n.jpg

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, NoSense said:

Eu coloquei um tigre, mas existem outros poderes interessantes como kgiraffe, kduck, kfox, kwolf ...

51783718_515581748933410_7625527014560104448_n.jpg

Very good, I really liked it. Congratulations on the same show drawings.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

i have added somes smilies, kduck egg , kduck fly love, kiss female kpig, kmonkey point from the bee ,Kbee queen and kwolf devil! 

10 smilies i think can suffice for me!! (applause)seeya! (hug)(wary)(wary)(wary)(wary) i hope you LIKE

51400258_518054012019517_8370084862614306816_n.jpg

52590126_520187588472826_1680035547990458368_n.jpg

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 2