xat.COM LIE¡¡¡ BLOCK ACCOUNTS WITHOUT PROOFS¡

SOLTERODEORO299

Question

• Members

Hi, here i send us the answers of volunteers to my tickets:

[removed]

I have proofs that this is FALSE, i have called to assistance phone paypal and they have said that in my paypal account history there aren織t nothing purchase to xat.com/buy.

Paypal said me that i put a CRIME REPORT vs xat.com and PAYPAL will attest with me vs xat.com.

Here is the conversation with paypal.

[removed]

Here is all activity my paypal account  since 28 july ( day that i opened account in xat.com) to 28 january.

[removed]

Here somebody is lying and i織m not, because i have sent a lot of proofs but xat.COM don織t send me nothing proof, only they want that i pay 40$ when im innocent.

xat.com dont want send me the proof that i織m guilty, perhaps because they don織t have any proof and the report with all this proofs is on table of  spain police and it will be a judge who says if i織m innocent or guilty.

All this proofs i going to put in all newspapers in spain, in all world wide web.

Edited by Crow
Removed screenshots

2 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good night,

If they asked you to check your PayPal history and you didn't find the purchase in question, just send the screenshots proving that in your ticket. It's pointless create a new topic every time you don't agree with the answer. Remember that the ticket is the only place you can get your case solved and posting a topic here will not speed up the process. Please, stick to your ticket.

Thanks in advance.

• Volunteers

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

This matter cannot be resolved over the forums.  If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to your ticket.