xPAPU

BLOKEED TICKLET

Question

HELLO VERY GOOD AFTERNOON BEFORE EVERYTHING, I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM YOU KNOW THAT MY RECORD IS FROM VENEZUELA xAlienigena (112417371) and I moved once and every time I try to connect to a file of 6 days. options are OFF when I login and this is happening to me consecutively and I want someone to guide me and help me get this blocking

Thank you very much ...

3 answers to this question

hi bro ! 

If the blockage you receive at the time of login is held, you must create a ticket in Account Hold to resolve this problem.

-Go to xat.com/ticket
-Select '' Open New Ticket ''
-Enter your account information
-Select the Help Topic '' Account Hold ''
-Write a Subject of more than 5 words.
-Proceed to describe the problem.
-Remember that the content of the ticket has to be created in English. If you have problems when creating it, you can take a look at this tutorial: ayuda.xat.chat/account-hold 

tick.png

Edited by maxo

Hello, 

If the hold keeps repeating and doesn't decrease at all, you will need to create a ticket to have this issue solved.

Open a ticket  ''Account Hold'' help topic. Make sure that the subject in your ticket is at least five words.  In the message, include a brief explanation of your account's issue. After sending the ticket please wait patiently for a response.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask here

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.