blocked accounts 999 days without logical reason

annacovasbeltran

Question

• Members

I'm using a translator, I hope everything is understood

my account is   nochesdehielo1 (351589199) 

Hello, I would like to tell my case, because I think that this must be known by the users ,and since my partner is in the same situation, I have several doubts

Last year, my account was blocked for 999 days, I thought I had been robbed, then I opened the ticket, and after a month the administrator came in, saw my case and my account was unlocked but without giving me any reason on the ticket, why my account was blocked so long

After waiting 3 months, a long time, the ticket was answered, with an absurd and false reason. It had supposedly been blocked for refusing a payment, when I have never bought in the store of xat.com 

according to them the payment was solved and solved, magically, because I repeat again that I never buy in the store and less refuse any payment, I did not even ask for proofs or anything

proofs my ticket

http://prntscr.com/mekzx2

http://prntscr.com/mel09g

Today I still do not understand why I was blocked 999 days because I do not understand the reason  they gave me, I did not want to investigate anymore because I had already been unlocked and let the subject pass, but recently my marriage (  account solterodeoro299 1529237769  )has been blocked 999 days and exactly in his ticket they have given the same reason as me, that he has refused a payment, and in the ticket he is forced to pay 40 dollars,

proofs : ticket of my married  solterodeoro299 

http://prntscr.com/mel3ng

in front of me he has called paypal, and there is no reverse payment to the xat.com store, and he has never bought xats in the store, he bought his xats from reseller Bryam

another reason without any logic or coherence as it turned out to be in my case 

I did not take any action at the time,  he has taken legal action, I just want someone to explain  me how they can block accounts 999 days, with reasons that do not make sense, or someone is making false accusations, this would be very serious, not let's forget that the accounts have an economic value

I have opened this post because a user without registration has passed me this capture laughing, where they accuse my married on a ticket

proof

http://prntscr.com/mel7h3

In my case, an injustice was committed, in the case of my married one is also being committed,

If xat.com is a serious company, should not allow these failures, false accusations, people blocked without reason then
months without answer in the tickets, reasons that can not be demonstrated and then it turns out to be an error of the page. but you have been blocked for a month for no reason, something is wrong with xat.com and administrators must realize, surely now angelo will come to close the publication and nothing has happened here, but if it is happening, there is evidence, everything is very rare. I hope they solve soon  case of my married, to see who is going to want to spend money in a company that does not seem very safe and that at any time you can retain everything for no apparent logical reason

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Since you already have a ticket regarding your recent issues, please ask more for further assistance in ticket and not here on forum and wait patiently for a response.

Reminder: In the future, please do not create multiple topics with the same issues, so any things regarding your recent issues should be resolve in ticket and not here on forum.

• Contributors

As stated in your ticket, if there were still problems in your account it would be necessary to contact you again via ticket. 

If you are not able to create a ticket for any reason, you can fill out this form or send a private message to some volunteer here.

43 minutes ago, annacovasbeltran said:

If xat.com is a serious company, should not allow these failures, false accusations, people blocked without reason then
months without answer in the tickets, reasons that can not be demonstrated and then it turns out to be an error of the page. but you have been blocked for a month for no reason, something is wrong with xat.com and administrators must realize, surely now angelo will come to close the publication and nothing has happened here, but if it is happening, there is evidence, everything is very rare. I hope they solve soon  case of my married, to see who is going to want to spend money in a company that does not seem very safe and that at any time you can retain everything for no apparent logical reason

I agree with you in this case.

Note.

* If you were blocked, there was some reason

*The answer to your ticket must be awaited as there is a great demand, are thousands of users on the same platform

*To check the waiting time of each department here

*You can create a new ticket here to try to solve your problem

*I hope you can solve your problem, be patient