Jump to content
alex

Unpopular opinions: xat edition

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, it's Marshall.

For the past couple of days on Twitter, I've been seeing a lot of tweets related to the unpopular opinions compared to popular ones.

So, I thought why not have a xat related discussion on the same basis and talk about things that aren't talked about enough or hardly get any attention when brought compared to the ones of the popular belief?


Example: Valentine's similes should be fixed so that they'll work with clear and gold backs.

Edited by Marshall
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my unpopular opinions is that I genuinely LOVE each new power that comes out, regardless of its design.

 

They're official xat products and I enjoy collecting them. I often see negative reactions and 'meh' faces when powers like 'khair2' are released, usually because they're rushed or unoriginal. But it genuinely doesn't bother me.

 

I'm just in love with the xat brand at this point. 8-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Crow said:

One of my unpopular opinions is that I genuinely LOVE each new power that comes out, regardless of its design.

 

They're official xat products and I enjoy collecting them. I often see negative reactions and 'meh' faces when powers like 'khair2' are released, usually because they're rushed or unoriginal. But it genuinely doesn't bother me.

 

I'm just in love with the xat brand at this point. 8-)

Exactly. I love to see new ideas and smiley combos come forth with each and every new power that comes out. It's such a shame that people don't give these new powers a chance and just sell them right on the spot because they aren't what people thought they'd turn out to be.  image.png

Edited by Marshall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marshall said:

Exactly. I love to see new ideas and smiley combos come forth with each and every new power that comes out. It's such a shame that people don't give these new powers a chance and just sell them right on the spot because they aren't what people thought they'd turn out to be.  image.png

People do not give a chance to these new powers and simply sell them, because they know that the amount of their release will be great will not generate a good profit, is because next week there will be a new power is the old power will be forgotten due to short period of appreciation. If xat.com does not change this policy, that every weekend has to launch a different power, it will always be the same story.

  • Like 3
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are too obsessive with ID's.

Who cares if xat randomly decided that your Identification number is (XXXXXX)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sergio said:

People are too obsessive with ID's.

Who cares if xat randomly decided that your Identification number is (XXXXXX)?

People find IDs that are shorter in digit and neater in apparel worth more than those of that are generated when you first register for xat. I will admit that it looks nicer and helps people remember you better rather than them try to remember an ID that's fairly more complicated, but I don't see myself ever getting another ID than the one I have now.

Especially when the first two digits of your ID start with "42". :$

Edited by Marshall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marshall said:

People find IDs that are shorter in digit and neater in apparel worth more than those of that are generated when you first register for xat. I will admit that it looks nicer and helps people remember you better rather than them try to remember an ID that's fairly more complicated, but I don't see myself ever getting another ID than the one I have now.

 

Yes! Also, they're expensive and a lot harder to find than xats and powers! It can feel very rewarding when you finally obtain the number you wanted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.