THE BEST TOPIC CONTEST

Maxo

• Wiki Translators

hello everyone !! 

as i posted before we will have a contest of " the best topic " everyone can propose to me a topic that seem good and interesting for him / her in every sub forum with mentioning the name of the person who posted it ok, than when i'll get 10 topics proposed, one BEST TOPIC will be chosen and the person who posted that topic will receive a gift of course. i think the idea is clear

let's start with the sub forum of SUGGESTIONS, propose me 10 good and interesting topics for you

RULES: 

- every user should post once

- if a user posted a topic another user should not repeat the name of the same topic

- the first 10 replies / names of topics are going to be considered 

- reply in this way : name of the topic - name of the person who posted it

good luck !!

• Wiki Translators

this is not about posting regname and id, i think you didn't understand the contest, you're going to chose an interesting and good topic of SUGGESTIONS sub forum depending your point of view and your opinion, when i'll get 10 topics from 10 users, than one BEST TOPIC will be chosen.

RULES: 

- every user should post once

- if a user posted a topic another user should not repeat the name of the same topic

- the first 10 replies / names of topics are going to be considered 

- reply in this way : name of the topic - name of the person who posted it