HONORING

Maxo

• Wiki Translators

you deserve this bro @Cupim this is a simple work that i though for i hope you will accept it from me :$  you're already recognized buy becoming a volunteer also for the other next persons you already have a levels but i liked to make this simple initiative in my way.

• Advanced Members

Im so so happy to see this bright post. And in the same way i can say  congrats @Cupim and thank you for do what you do for us so many years days hours to keep this pleace safe.  

Stay strong nice bossy God bless you forever and ever. 

Regards <3 

Edited by Marya
  • Award 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

hello everyone !!

as you know the HONORING CLUB select every 01 of a month one person to be honored, this month this day MARCH 01, 2019 i've the pleasure to announce the 2nd HONORING person, he was serious, talented, hardworking, he contributed to develop xat.com, everyone respected him everyone asked : why is he gone ? why he left the forum and xat ... and personally i hope he will come back soon, as i said before this men is someone who we should thank him and THINK of him. ladies and gentlemans FORUM members, adv-members, volounteers, contributors xat users my HONORING men for this month is the ex-volounteer @Brandon

pizap.com15513968380001.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

April 1st, 2019 a 3rd person will be selected to be HONORED, of course this month of march we celebrated the international day of woman's, so i've decided to chose a WOMAN / GIRL for this  day of April 1st, 2019.  

• Wiki Translators

Hello everyone !!

this day of APRIL 1st, 2019 and by the occasion of the international day of womans that we already celebrated the previous month of MARCH, i've decided to chose a woman to be HONORED this day, so my HONORING WOMAN / GIRL for this month is always honest, she is so active and helpful, she is a nice and tender person, personally i like and i respect her, i'm proud of her freindship. Ladies and Gentlemans, forum users : The HONORED person for this month of APRIL is my freind and sister : @Marya

pizap.com15541421853281.jpg

• Advanced Members

Thank you very much dear friend .  

But everything what i did , what i do is from my heart ..   

I appreciate it very much .  @Maxo

@Leandro Dear thank you , for your beautifull words , but honestly  

I did not do it for a medal
Or something similar . 

Or for waithing something in change . 
Everything I did, without your knowing or others, was from my heart
Because I want . 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Is this a joke? 

On 4/2/2019 at 1:05 AM, Marya said:

Thank you very much dear friend .  

But everything what i did , what i do is from my heart ..   

I appreciate it very much .  @Maxo

@Leandro Dear thank you , for your beautifull words , but honestly  

I did not do it for a medal
Or something similar . 

Or for waithing something in change . 
Everything I did, without your knowing or others, was from my heart
Because I want . 

• Meh 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Madses said:

Is this a joke? 

NO

Congratulations @Marya (goo) thank you for your generous contribution to this forum, thank you for all your time and for being part of this great family. I want you to know that if one day you are in difficulties, I will not hesitate to give you my help.

• Award 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

hello all! 

as you know every 1st of a new month there is a person selected to be honored, by the HONORING CLUB, our honored person for this month of MAY is a gentleman, someone with whom i have a long history since a longtime, helpful, he has a funny personality and to be honest i'm happy to join him and to be his teammate in xat trade.

ladies a gentlemans my honored person for may 1st, 2019 is the english the contributor the owner the one the salutation hellotation hitation tradation xatation ( this is the password between me and him ) hahaha congratulations to BRYAN @Addict

pizap.com15567381333591.jpg

Edited by Maxo

• Volunteers
4 minutes ago, Maxo said:

the english the contributor the owner the one the salutation hellotation hitation tradation xatation ( this is the password between me and him ) hahaha congratulations to BRYAN

the land havin penpuha*

Congrats Bry Bry!!! Also, I can't believe this is actually a thing :$ :

MKHSUe1.png

Come through forum SEO!!!

• Award 1
  • Haha 2